Alex Sandro (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Absolutely pathetic. And can't nobody say $#@! about Conte he's doing what he needs to do to win.....and I'm no Conte fan....
The only thing being pathetic here is you :sergio: You call Juventus pathetic in the above post after some shitty rumors that we're offloading Sandro to Chelsea just to change your attitude completely in your next post after another doze of shitty rumors that we're extending his contract.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The only thing being pathetic here is you :sergio: You call Juventus pathetic in the above post after some shitty rumors that we're offloading Sandro to Chelsea just to change your attitude completely in your next post after another doze of shitty rumors that we're extending his contract.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
:baus:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
If we sell him, I don't care who we buy -- it is a clear declaration from management that our objective for next season is maintain domestic dominance. It would be absolutely unfair to Allegri - who I hate with a burning passion - to mention CL as a target.

In front of the cameras and to the press, maybe. Behind closed doors, where they get a little more realistic, they've got to know it's a joke.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
[video=twitter;878497365526708228]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/878497365526708228[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

After tax
Has it been reported that its after tax? Thats more than Marcelo isnt it? Seems like way too much for a left back. How much does Hazard make?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Has it been reported that its after tax? Thats more than Marcelo isnt it? Seems like way too much for a left back. How much does Hazard make?
Sandro makes €3M net here. It would be really hard to believe they're only offering €0.5M more especially considering we want to bump his wages to €5M net.

Hazard earns €7- €8M net at Chelsea.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Can anyone find the list of NET wages or Gross (it has to be known if it's net or gross) from Chelsea?

- - - Updated - - -

Sandro makes €3M net here. It would be really hard to believe they're only offering €0.5M more especially considering we want to bump his wages to €5M net.

Hazard earns €7- €8M net at Chelsea.
I find that he makes 200k per week for total of 11,5m/year
Dunno if that's the gross or net.
As I said we could bring Sandro to 5m net income per year to make him renew the contract and stick here.
I doubt Chelsea would bring Alex Sandro to be the one of the top earners like that.

I HOPE/WISH/DREAM this is all a move for Alex Sandro to earn more at Juve.
Cause as things stands he deserve far more than the 2,5m net he is getting.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
As do I. It sucks we haven't won more. But it's no excuse to disrespect this club and the huge number of trophies it has won. Even in Europe, where we have 11 UEFA trophies, 4th most behind Madrid, Milan, Barca. We won 3 UEFA Cups in the era where it was a big deal to win that cup because top teams actually played in it (CL being only 1st place team from each league), one you should remember very well with Baggio, which kicked off the 90s era return to strength for Juventus.

I'm sick and tired of people not appreciating what this club has won, it's disrespectful to the legends who won those trophies for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is settling for second place? I want to win the CL as much as anyone else, but I'm not going to sell this club short, nor it's achievements in both Italy and Europe.

10 scudetti for 1 CL. Yeah. That's an entirely millennial phenomena.

Sorry, absolutely pathetic to compare us to a club that hasn't won a league title in almost 30 years, and has 1 CL title in the last 35 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure Buffon would trade all 10 of his scudetti for 1 CL. :sergio:
I agree with you for most part, but honestly the other European trophies other than CL trophies are not really relevant when counting how well you done in Europe, thats also why Bayern are seen as one of the all time greats because of our 5 CL titles

UEFA Cup was a really hard competition back in the day but never valued as high as the CL/European cup. All the other titles in Europe are just bonus and nice to have, but I never really counted them for much .. what matters is the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)