Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
^
Well let's just see. This summer will truly identify our club's status IMO. If we do end up selling Sandro then we are a selling team and no two ways about it. It's what selling teams like A.Madrid do; sell their best players and look for replacements.
However I have a different feeling about this one, we've proven to the world that 2015 was no fluke, which I reckon Vidal, Tevez and Pogba all believed it was. Especially Pogba after the 2016 terrible season. I do think we are up there with the best now, it's just about maintaining it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't want to sell
Doesn't want to leave

I don't see the fuss. Of course Beppone knows that players are notoriously flaky these days, but I have faith in him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, we better not sell. Replacing Alves (in spite of his age and defensive incompetency at times) will be a struggle; losing both him and Sandro in the same mercato would be nothing short of a disaster. I cringe at the thought of revisiting the days of Motta and the like.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't know why anyone is upset, we have plenty of options at left back

In all seriousness, if he leaves then I don't really know what to say, maybe we are just a stepping stone to the 'big leagues'

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
If we sell Sandro, we might as well sell Dybala too for good money...I mean whats the point anymore?

Who else can we sell for good money? oh yes, our 90m man.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
If We sell him Im speachless! There are no replacements out there. And no mendy is not even close!

If He wants to leave, fine let him. But slap a 80€ Price on him. Because thats What hes Worth to us!

60 is nothing theese days, imposible to Come out stronger!

- - - Updated - - -

And to freaking Chelsea! I cant live with us loosing players to Bayern, Barca and Madrid! But fucking Chelsea!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)