Alex Sandro (59 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Probably the hardest position in the world to find high quality players, with consistency both offensively and defensively..Great LB and RB are really scarce nowadays, I believe Alex Sandro is the best at his position right now, even better than Marcelo, i always thought Marcelo is always covered by the fact that Real has CR on that left side. So, he is probably one of the players along with Buffon Chiello and Dybala that is indispensable.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Last month:

"My future? I only care about Juventus. I don’t care about anything but doing well in this shirt. I’m here and I’m staying put."
:tup:

One of the rare players that for some reason, I actually believe in what he says. The man has been a model professional and a top player for us. I can totally see him retiring here, and I hope he does. Got lots of love for the man. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Probably the hardest position in the world to find high quality players, with consistency both offensively and defensively..Great LB and RB are really scarce nowadays, I believe Alex Sandro is the best at his position right now, even better than Marcelo, i always thought Marcelo is always covered by the fact that Real has CR on that left side. So, he is probably one of the players along with Buffon Chiello and Dybala that is indispensable.
I used to cry for Marcelo to come here every season, every mercato and used to put him in all my fantasy line-up, but not anymore :touched:
I hope he wins a WC :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Also weren't we in contention with Man City to sign him from Porto?! If I remember correctly, wasn't it the first time that City got stingy and asked the player to wait a season and get a higher salary? Then Beppone just dropped the 26mil :beppe:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You can't find someone better unless it's Marcelo. And even then, Sandro fits the team way more than Marcelo would. And obviously we ain't getting Marcelo.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, wouldn't be worth it imo

It would be like solving one issue and creating a way bigger one at the same time

LEONIDAS

Apr 12, 2017
There are two or three young LB in Brazil with wc potential.
Guilherme Arana(20) Corinthians or Junior Tavares(20) Sao Paulo, probably would cost less than €8 millions.
A kid named Marquinhos Calazan(Fluminense), the same academy that created Marcelo.
I dont think they are inferior to those LB i watch in the european leagues.
In fact i think they are better.

Juventus need to send scouts to Brazil.
From times to times there are some great generation here(its not all the time like some apparently believe).
Between 86 and 96 we had only ONE real wc player in the NT.

The "generations 1998/ 2000" are really strong.
Real Madrid is paying €45 millions in a 16 years old kid named Vinicius Junior.
Juve should send scouts to Brazil.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
There are two or three young LB in Brazil with wc potential.
Guilherme Arana(20) Corinthians or Junior Tavares(20) Sao Paulo, probably would cost less than €8 millions.
A kid named Marquinhos Calazan(Fluminense), the same academy that created Marcelo.
I dont think they are inferior to those LB i watch in the european leagues.
In fact i think they are better.

Juventus need to send scouts to Brazil.
From times to times there are some great generation here(its not all the time like some apparently believe).
Between 86 and 96 we had only ONE real wc player in the NT.

The "generations 1998/ 2000" are really strong.
Real Madrid is paying €45 millions in a 16 years old kid named Vinicius Junior.
Juve should send scouts to Brazil.
What about RB?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He cant be sold, we just wont be the same team with out him. For me he is the best LB as Marcelo is more of a winger for me than defender. He should get a pay raise and earn 4-5m, would be thrilled if we sell him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/members/easy.66378/

For the figures being spoken about I could see Juve selling. He is a great LB but is not exactly Juve's most important player (far from it). Juve have a great defense even without him and selling him wouldn't hurt them that much. Knowing Juve, they would find a great replacement for 10m or less. Maybe we can give them Kolarov, knows the league and would look much better in their set up.”

This guy knows his shid!!:numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 37)