Alex Sandro (54 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He did make a mistake that sorta led to the first goal though. I think his tackle was unessesary on coman. Anyway, he should start everygame if fit, monster game from him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Coman got the better of him like in extra time when he had ran his ass off for 90 mins where he was clearly tiring.
In a normal game, Sandro would make him his bitch all day.

Coman yesterday became a very good option to take on our tiring defenders.It worked out well for them unfortunately.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zambrotta was almost as good as Roberto Carlos in the 2002-2003 season. That was his peak no doubt.

The years that followed he declined. I think Alex Sandro right now was better than zambro after his peak. In fact , with the dribbling, workload , defending and overall gameplay Alex Sandro proposes..he could easily be on par with prime Zambrotta.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Such a complete wing-back. I knew he was class when we got him but I didn't know he'll actually fit in this well and change our team so much. Surprisingly good as a winger too last night, he just powers through opposition (just like a certain Czech :lick:) and has a decent cross on him. And I think he handled Coman pretty well actually, considering he had almost played a full match by the time the kid got on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 49)