Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would LOVE if we could put the kinds of crosses in for our strikers that D.Costa/Robben can do. I mean they laserbeam them into right in the sweet spot. Hopefully Sandro is fit and ready to play in Germany we need that service badly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Robben's moves are hard to stop, specially when he breaks down the left or fake shot couple of times.

Sandro would be useful offensively but defensively it will still be hard to stop Robben in his day.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We're a completely different team when he's fielded, I'd go as far as to say he's our most vital player in regards to our team play and how our team sets up.

Hopefully he'll play in Munich, but I kind of doubt Allegri will drop down Evra in the pecking order for big games.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We're a completely different team when he's fielded, I'd go as far as to say he's our most vital player in regards to our team play and how our team sets up.

Hopefully he'll play in Munich, but I kind of doubt Allegri will drop down Evra in the pecking order for big games.
it depends a lot on the formation Max is gonna play. if we go 352, Alex Sandro is gonna start imo.
that said, he should start anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)