Alex Sandro (58 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think you should read what you posted again.

And anyway it's a dumb point. Spending heaps of money on players does not always equal success. I thought us fans learned the hard way with the Amauri, Melo and Diego failures.
So we failed in three signings years ago and shouldn't spend big? There's no logic in that.

Dybala and Sandro signings prove that you get quality when you pay for it. With revenue of 350 million we can continue with these smart investments.

We have 25 players in the squad right now. Now we just add quality signings like Bayern do and we're on the right path.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So we failed in three signings years ago and shouldn't spend big? There's no logic in that.

Dybala and Sandro signings prove that you get quality when you pay for it. With revenue of 350 million we can continue with these smart investments.

We have 25 players in the squad right now. Now we just add quality signings like Bayern do and we're on the right path.
Yep just add quality everywhere. 25 world class/top quality players. Don't worry about price, wages, whether or not these players will be happy to accept sub roles.

Of course we should always sign "world class" players. But the fact is we run much higher risks than the likes of Bayern/Barca/Madrid if they fail to work out.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yep just add quality everywhere. 25 world class/top quality players. Don't worry about price, wages, whether or not these players will be happy to accept sub roles.

Of course we should always sign "world class" players. But the fact is we run much higher risks than the likes of Bayern/Barca/Madrid if they fail to work out.
I don't get, why would you worry about prices, wages and all that stuff, it's not like it's coming from your own pocket...

Funniest thing is when people start sweating balls over what wages padoin or pogba is getting :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our current model is spot on tbh. And now we're in a position to spend €30m, €40m on a player who can immediately improve our team. That we do this but also look to U23 players to grow into world class is notable. The next step is holding onto them over a period of time to give ourselves a chance at some kind of dynasty.

But really when a player has wanted to leave Juve we have mostly obliged them and I don't see that changing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think well be able to afford pogba and Dybalas wages by the time their current contracts run out. Financially the arrow is pointed up and I really don't see Agnelli selling his biggest players. Not until they reach 29 at least ;)

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I do not think we are that rich.
we can pay dybala 40 million because dybala's salary is so cheap. Only 2,2m / year net.
World class player never accept that salary.

And we pay 40 million over four years.

Another club never want to sell their world class player with that way.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I do not think we are that rich.
we can pay dybala 40 million because dybala's salary is so cheap. Only 2,2m / year net.
World class player never accept that salary.

And we pay 40 million over four years.

Another club never want to sell their world class player with that way.
Stop using that as an excuse. Most deals are paid in installments.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Alex Sandro punked him all game, Candreva was bullied on every physical duel.

The ref was shit last night, it has to be said. He gave fouls for nothing yet hardly any yellows (first half) for some seriously shitty play by Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)