Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know shid of Alex sandro.

I hope all this hype here means something and he doesnt join the Isla´s gang :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who apart from Zach watched this guy more than 7 times?
3 CL games, and like 6-7 games when he used to play for Santos quite a while back (due to magical Neymar/Ganso combo back then). He is very much an LB worth being excited about :)

Dunga

"Alex Sandro would be a great signing for Juventus. He is a classic Brazilian full-back. He has a fine technique and a drive forward. He reminds me of Roberto Carlos a bit," Dunga was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"I know him pretty well and have already called him up for Brazil in the past. I keep a close eye on all candidates for the national team, including Alex Sandro.

"He has developed well at Porto. He has improved since his time at Santos. He is capable of sending in good crosses for the attackers, but is also strong in his positioning. He is a typical Brazilian left-back.

"He is similar to Roberto Carlos, especially at a technical level and when you look at their dribbling skills. Alex Sandro is a bit less physical, though. He is not as powerful as Roberto Carlos was."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Alex Sandro would be a great signing for Juventus. He is a classic Brazilian full-back. He has a fine technique and a drive forward. He reminds me of Roberto Carlos a bit," Dunga was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"I know him pretty well and have already called him up for Brazil in the past. I keep a close eye on all candidates for the national team, including Alex Sandro.

"He has developed well at Porto. He has improved since his time at Santos. He is capable of sending in good crosses for the attackers, but is also strong in his positioning. He is a typical Brazilian left-back.

"He is similar to Roberto Carlos, especially at a technical level and when you look at their dribbling skills. Alex Sandro is a bit less physical, though. He is not as powerful as Roberto Carlos was."
Sounds good to me. As long as he has strong positioning sense and a deadly cross... ill be more than happy. Being not as explosive as Rcarlos is not big deal..since no one will be able to match RCarlos in a long time anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)