Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I have a brother in law who lives right above us, and he loves Benfica. So naturally, he can't stand Porto. But he really likes this guy.

Granted, my brother in law is about as intelligent as a bottle of Windex, but he does know his football.
Don't wanna question your brother in laws credentials but I remember how bowled over he was by Andre Villas Boas, for Juve. :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

Good offensively and defensively. Good cross(not the best but good), good feet for a LB, pure lefty, can dribble. Must watch his hard tackles. Can be a hot head sometimes but Euro Maxx will fix that. :allegri:
I'd say the closes thing to Roberto Carlos in terms of balance and movement, only not as good and as strong. To me, he's like the next best thing to Marcelo and Ric Rod, and will get even better with time. Reminds me a lot of the Vidal move in terms of how important he will end up being for us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't wanna question your brother in laws credentials but I remember how bowled over he was by Andre Villas Boas, for Juve. :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say the closes thing to Roberto Carlos in terms of balance and movement, only not as good and as strong. To me, he's like the next best thing to Marcelo and Ric Rod, and will get even better with time. Reminds me a lot of the Vidal move in terms of how important he will end up being for us.
I found out he was trolling me. He knew of my admiration of Villas Boas, and decided to play off of that. However, he has no inclination of my interest in Sandro.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Alex Sandro has not been called up for Porto's match. The defender is on his way to Torino. Juventus will present him at Villar Perosa.(SKY)

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FA FPAFPAPFAPFPAFPAPFA

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What's funnier is that even though he almost had a seizure when we signed Evra last Summer, he was criticizing Marotta for not addressing this position since Zambrotta's days in Evra's thread, while in the mean time the news of us signing Alex Sandro popped in in the Mercato thread. It was perfect. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There were a lot of very vocal AVB admirers on this forum. I suppose the Mourinho comparisons and age swung that a lot.

I think he would have flopped spectacularly in Serie A at that point in his career.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What's funnier is that even though he almost had a seizure when we signed Evra last Summer, he was criticizing Marotta for not addressing this position since Zambrotta's days in Evra's thread, while in the mean time the news of us signing Alex Sandro popped in in the Mercato thread. It was perfect. :D
It was comedy, the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)