Alex now ? (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I think they better give him a rest for a while
he is a great player and the real spirit of the squad but it wont make any difference now, i think we are going to stick to the 3rd position till the end of the season
so i think the best thing to do now with alex is to prepare him for the second leg of cuppa italia and to do not put uder stress

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
I think they better give him a rest for a while
he is a great player and the real spirit of the squad but it wont make any difference now, i think we are going to stick to the 3rd position till the end of the season
so i think the best thing to do now with alex is to prepare him for the second leg of cuppa italia and to do not put uder stress
thats what has been screwing us after the game with Roma

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I don't think he will be in the starting line up. He will sit on the bench, and will be sent in, if Mr Lippi thinks it is needed! I don't think he want to risk an ohter injury for Alex!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think he should rest till the new season because we used to not see him play and he does nothing so why rush his comeback lets wait until 2004/05:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
I don't think he will be in the starting line up. He will sit on the bench, and will be sent in, if Mr Lippi thinks it is needed! I don't think he want to risk an ohter injury for Alex!
i will be happy to see him on bench.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well alex is back from injury and he can't play at his best against lazio, so he needs some fitness.

but i hope he will play from the 1st min , and at least i hope he plays just first half, or second half, if lippi decides to bench him at the start of the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)