Alex 182 - Sky Sport Special ! (7 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
This was great! What i like about this special the most is that you can see his progress from a young player to a player with more responsibilty to a superstar.

The goals where he puts it in the cross time(1996-1998) and time again are awesome:)

And then for the goals 100-182 you can see him lose form gradually, it is more easy tap ins the higher and higher goalcount we get. Its the natural order of things, you cant stay young forever and every player goes thru it at some point in their career. He is still good but not God like he used to be

What would be nice is if his 183rd goal would be a wondergoal at home, that should really get Delle Alpi fired up.:weee:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
TonyMontana said:
And then for the goals 100-182 you can see him lose form gradually, it is more easy tap ins the higher and higher goalcount we get. Its the natural order of things, you cant stay young forever and every player goes thru it at some point in their career. He is still good but not God like he used to be
:
Disagree. His best goals were in 2002-2003 seasons which didn't fall from the 1996-1998 seasons any bit. The karate kick vs piacenza, the jordan air torino backheel, the cool freekicks agaisnt porto, rangers, the goal vs madrid, the goal vs bari (in 2001 even), goal vs messina this season etc, goal vs siena backheel last season, and many more... I don't think the goals turned to tap-ins at all. And I think that in terms of consistency 1998 was the best, in talent 1995, but the best seasons as a supporting forward were 2002-2003. And he still got it.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I managed to Download the clip and watch it. This really brought back some nice memories. I remembered the time when I remembered what I said said about Alex after Parma's match (3 goals). I said that he this player will be big.
Del Piero is one of the most sensational players ever. And in my opinion, during my history with football, which started just before 90s (88~89), he is the most sensational player I have ever seen (during this period).
I know that there are many of you that will disagree, its your opinion. Del Piero will always have a special spot in my life. And for me, Del Piero has engraaved his name with the #10 jearsy forever.
Special thanks to Fondy and Juveusa.net for providing the clip

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
isha00 said:
Finally! 7 minutes before the upload was completed it gave me an error window. So I had to start again. I threatened megaupload that I would have entered in the modem to go to kill him in case of another failure:(, fortunately for it, it went well this time :agree:

So, after 6 hours of upload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1JXM2UDZ

No, 'cause it only allows a certain number of downloads, if I remember well.
Isha, had I told you before, that you are the best ;) grazie bella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)