Alessio Tacchinardi (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
ok. every player has a thread where everyone can discuss them. tacchi did not have such a thread, but now he does, so if you have any news about tacchi just post it here.

to begin with does anyone know if tacchi has serious injury? and will he play against roma?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tina

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    thanx €lke

hope that anni and lili will appear soon :D

OP
    Tina

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    this is what i have found

"We weren't that brilliant this evening. We felt the fatigue coming from our last matches," said Lippi.

"Luckily our usual character helped us to win the match and conquer the first three points of our Champions League campaign. I took Tacchinardi out because he was suffering from an injury, but I admit the three man midfield worked well," added the Juve boss.

Lippi also looked ahead to Sunday's important Serie A clash against rivals AS Roma.

"I hope we will have recovered our energies for the Roma match," he said.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    OK! I'm here! I can't miss a thread about Tacchi! :D Unfortunately lilianna has some probs with her PC, so I don't know when will she able to come here again! :down:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    OK! I'm here! I can't miss a thread about Tacchi! :D Unfortunately lilianna has some probs with her PC, so I don't know when will she able to come here again! :down:
    oh! That's not really good of course! :undecide:

But maybe this will heal the pain ;)

TACCHI PLAYED HIS 350TH GAME FOR JUVE!!!!!

Campionato 223
    Coppe Europee 79
    Coppa Italia 38
    Supercoppa Italiana 5
    Supercoppa Europea 2
    Coppa Intercontinentale 1
    Spareggi Uefa 2
    Totale 350

SO CONGRATS ALESSIO!!!![/ SIZE] Up to the next 350 :D

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    tacch is our unsung hero in the team.he has a great workrate,does all the neccesary to stop opposing attacks and has greatly improved in his distribution of the ball in the past few seasons.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    thanx €lke

hope that anni and lili will appear soon :D
    guess what.........

I'M HERE!!!

btw.....

CONGRATS TO MY BEAUTY!!!! TO MY SWEETHEART!!!

AND I WISH HIM TO BE STRONG,HEALTHY AND TALENTED AS NOW AND TO PLAY EVEN MORE 100000 GAMES..!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    hopefully i sold a few probs and here i am again!!!

how can i live without you and without juve...???:D:confused:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he is overated by many but i think he plays an integral role for us as the anchor man. he really does allow davids, or now Appiah, to attack when they like.

he has improved in terms of passing and general skill over the past few years as well.

he is missing for the Roma clash and apparently Maresca isnt replacing him. tudor, Appiah and Davids look like a trident in midfield which to me seems very defensive and stupid as Maresca as a direct replacement should be considered.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    hm.....

i wouldn't say so,
    but only cause is dedicated to my sweety,

i think it can be consider as 1 of the good ones!

ah!
    i had made a great thread for alessio,
    but they closed it!! :down:

i think it was great!
    but now.....
    at least we have this one...

OP
    Tina

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
    This may be the best thread of the year :)
    at least its up to us to make it the best :D and i'll do anything necessary for that.
    guess what.........I'M HERE!!!
    Lily welcome back. its so nice to have you here ;) i was just gettin worried where you are and even asked twiny if she knew anything about you.
    TACCHI PLAYED HIS 350TH GAME FOR JUVE!!!!!
    and he will play many many more!!!!!!!!! and we will always be here to support him :D
    tacch is our unsung hero in the team.he has a great workrate,does all the neccesary to stop opposing attacks and has greatly improved in his distribution of the ball in the past few seasons.
    Adn he will improve and improve. cpncerning unsung hero i agree with you and think that its not fair:fero:

OP
    Tina

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++

ah!
    i had made a great thread for alessio,
    but they closed it!! :down:

i think it was great!
    but now.....
    at least we have this one...
    yeah lily i know about your threads, its a pity that they are closed but lets mak this thread to be as good as your ones.
    hope eveyone will agree withme on that :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

at least its up to us to make it the best :D and i'll do anything necessary for that.

Lily welcome back. its so nice to have you here ;) i was just gettin worried where you are and even asked twiny if she knew anything about you.
    and he will play many many more!!!!!!!!! and we will always be here to support him :D

Adn he will improve and improve. cpncerning unsung hero i agree with you and think that its not fair:fero:
    it's soo touching.... :touched:

thanx tina!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)