Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what has he done wrong? bufofns staying and fair enough trez is leaving but he never had his heart in it from the start. its ok for people to go bash secco but do you want to go do his job, or are you even qualified?
But the thing is, SECCO ISN'T EVEN QUALIFIED. He was promoted from TEAM MANAGER FFS.

Aug 1, 2003
trez never had his heart from the start? oh ho ho. his comments after the match shows exactly what this BOD is like! and i dont know what they have in store for us in the transfer market, but currently selling kovac and balzaretti and keeping the likes of boumsong etc is just abnormal. i still cannot get over the fact on how they treated trez, and even balza has stated that he feels that juve doesnt want him anymore and corradini claims "he is just a burden" for juve. come on! for the BODs to make our loyal players and corradini who has been here for 8 yrs to feel this way.. i find it disrespectful too. juventus is a traditional club and upholds all these family values and it is something the agnelli family practiced with the club, maintaining and fostering a close relationship between the club and players.. it doesnt look like the new BOD understands this, to them juventus and football is probably just money and glamour, but to the rest of us, juventus is home.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Congratulations, the gang has just renewed its trust with one of its idiots, Mr. Secco:

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1572000&ID=11495
I didn't understand the end of the article, the last few points

anyway, we'll see what are the basis for the renewal for Secco. My understanding is tthat directors get renewed based on their/company's performance, so he must have done something to get that even a plan or something(hopefully its not only Iaquinta and Almiron, cause i would fire if that was the case)

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
But the thing is, SECCO ISN'T EVEN QUALIFIED. He was promoted from TEAM MANAGER FFS.

Anybody knows, what's his background? where did he working before the sporting director of juve? and did he have university degre and what did he study?
ı dont find any information about him. who is he?:confused2

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
DD, Tardelli...Secco?

Sartori IN?

could be confirmed...or denied tomorrow.

what's going on Juve?

_________

I guess Secco was just a puppet and was just there for the cameras. :D

rumors are Sartori but Bettega could do the full job...or Lippi? :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
what kind organisational planning does this board do ? if we wanted sartori we had a whole season to bring him in. We change a vital part of the management in the most delicate of times....real nice

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
what kind organisational planning does this board do ? if we wanted sartori we had a whole season to bring him in. We change a vital part of the management in the most delicate of times....real nice
Agreed, But if the current one (Secco) isn't functioning well, a change is required!

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
I dont know what happening ... I think its a lack of managment handling. G.Milito for around 20 million euro ( too much ), our main targets has signed for another clubs, and after hearing what is happening about Trezeguet and Camoranesi ... now there is a chance to lose Nedved too, I went to a conclusion that the 50 million available for our transfer market is false. There is not enough money to build a good squad.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
we have to stay calm for the time being at least until september then we can judge Secco!
after all the guy was a protege of Moggi who learnt him the ropes
stop blaming Secco for everything you forgot that is was the infamous Triad who got us into this mess!
Camo is leaving because he wants more money but we already have Marchionni and Salhiamidcic who can play the same position
Trezeguet is great but had an aweful season and he is worthless is he doesn't score so let him go and get the Hunter
we are connected with some quality players and it's up to Secco to get them judge him if and when he does that not before...

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
I dont know what happening ... I think its a lack of managment handling. G.Milito for around 20 million euro ( too much ), our main targets has signed for another clubs, and after hearing what is happening about Trezeguet and Camoranesi ... now there is a chance to lose Nedved too, I went to a conclusion that the 50 million available for our transfer market is false. There is not enough money to build a good squad.
how do you know those were our targets. i believe 90% of them all BS rumours the media made up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)