Alessio Romagnoli - CB - AC Milan (1 Viewer)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Make no mistake, if he comes, he will play a lot. Romagnoli, De Ligt and Bonucci will play a huge share of minutes. Dragusin + some other jabroni will be bench options.

From Milan point of view, there's another thing: they have to pay ~30m to Chelsea for Tomori. They want to buy him out. Another thing is Caldara possibly coming back from Atalanta. Rumors about giving him back to Milan as they deem him too expensive.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Make no mistake, if he comes, he will play a lot. Romagnoli. De Ligt and Bonucci will play a huge share of minutes. Dragusin + some other jabroni will be bench options.

From Milan point of view, there's another thing: they have to pay ~30m to Chelsea for Tomori. They want to buy him out. Another thing is Caldara possibly coming back from Atalanta. Rumors about giving him back to Milan as they deem him too expensive.
That still doesn't answer my question.

Is it justified to make Romagnoli among our highest paid players for someone who'll be 'sharing minutes' and not someone who'll be a guaranteed starter?

€6M net for someone marginally better than Demiral? I'd rather have Demiral and his low wages in that case.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus it's €6M net without the tax break which makes things worse.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
As I am not a huge fan of Demiral, I wouldn’t mind selling the Turk and swapping Berna for Romagnioli.

would make sense for both teams sporting and financial wise. Plusvalenza on both Demiral and Berna!!

On the other hand giving him 5-6 net will mean he is a starter and I don’t know if he will work next to De Ligt or in a high defensive line, cause he is slow as fuck.

But it that means De Ligt is gone it’s another story.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Raiola's job is to prey on stupid and incompetent people like Tici and Woodward and get maximum benefits.

He's a man with ulterior motives. I'm sure he's happy remaining as an agent and continue fleecing fraud sporting directors all over Europe.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That still doesn't answer my question.

Is it justified to make Romagnoli among our highest paid players for someone who'll be 'sharing minutes' and not someone who'll be a guaranteed starter?

€6M net for someone marginally better than Demiral? I'd rather have Demiral and his low wages in that case.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus it's €6M net without the tax break which makes things worse.
I answered it on the previous page by replying to @Bianconero81 - the need for plusvalenza is huge, so the club/Tici is doing things which normally wouldn't have happened.

He doesn't deserve 6m net but the club will take it, because they can hit two plusvalenzas with this move - first you 'sell' Berna for an inflated price, then you cash in on Demiral and that one will bring shitload of money to cover that hole called '-200m loss for 20/21'.

Once we give Romagnoli 5-6m net, he'll be unsellable - just like Bonucci. The club will take it tho, short gains are prioritized over long term at this point.

On the pitch he will be useful, wages will be too high. Tell me something new. The club is addicted to plusvalenza dopes and it won't change for a while yet.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
That’s what happens if you are in need of boosting your books.. it will work out for some years but it will catch up sooner or later.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is asking for €6M net at Milan. Is this wage justified for someone who's not 'first choice'? Especially given the current circumstances.

- - - Updated - - -

EyTCf2nWEAAMalg?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
6m my ass, he's a 3-4m player at best. we have way too many overpaid fuckers already. let barca have him for 20m transfer fee and 6m net salary.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I answered it on the previous page by replying to @Bianconero81 - the need for plusvalenza is huge, so the club/Tici is doing things which normally wouldn't have happened.

He doesn't deserve 6m net but the club will take it, because they can hit two plusvalenzas with this move - first you 'sell' Berna for an inflated price, then you cash in on Demiral and that one will bring shitload of money to cover that hole called '-200m loss for 20/21'.

Once we give Romagnoli 5-6m net, he'll be unsellable - just like Bonucci. The club will take it tho, short gains are prioritized over long term at this point.

On the pitch he will be useful, wages will be too high. Tell me something new. The club is addicted to plusvalenza dopes and it won't change for a while yet.
Selling Demiral? What's Badass' take on that idea?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seems like a no brainer move though.

Chiellini should be out the door and we need another CB with him retiring. Young enough to be here a while and gets Bernie out as well.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seems like a no brainer move though.

Chiellini should be out the door and we need another CB with him retiring. Young enough to be here a while and gets Bernie out as well.
It's like we're replacing Grygera.

Chiellini was a wc performer for us for like 10 years. And to replace him we're getting Romagnoli? That's horrible.

The only thing I like in getting Alessio is actually losing Berna.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's like we're replacing Grygera.

Chiellini was a wc performer for us for like 10 years. And to replace him we're getting Romagnoli? That's horrible.

The only thing I like in getting Alessio is actually losing Berna.
We have our starting CB replacements. You can't expect us to replace a guy that hardly plays for another MDL WC player. We have our starting CBs for a couple years now so this guy with an swap with Bernie is a no brainer. 26 year old Italian CB that isn't horrible isn't a bad piece of business.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We have our starting CB replacements. You can't expect us to replace a guy that hardly plays for another MDL WC player. We have our starting CBs for a couple years now so this guy with an swap with Bernie is a no brainer. 26 year old Italian CB that isn't horrible isn't a bad piece of business.
I agree.

But... it's just that I think we won't have MDL for too much long. And if that happens this move is going to turn into a huge disaster because you can be sure he'd take that spot.

Also, he'd earn at least 5mln here. He will play quite often too, he won't sit on the bench whole season, you can bet on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)