Alessandro positive medical exams (2 Viewers)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
(DS) - Milano, 3 aprile - Hanno dato esito positivo gli esami cui si e` sottoposto Del Piero, che provera` a forzare per esserci contro l`Arsenal. Martedi` il capitano bianconero, reduce da un problema muscolare alla coscia sinistra, effettuera` test fisici di avvicinamento, al termine dei quali verra` valutata la sua disponibilita` per la gara di mercoledi` sera contro gli inglesi, valida per il ritorno dei quarti di finale di Champions League (0-2 all`andata). In casa bianconera sono ottimisti e lo stesso Del Piero ha confermato che fara` di tutto per essere convocato e andare in panchina. In mattinata il giocatore ha effettuato allenamento differenziato con corsa, scatti ed esercizi con il pallone.

Translation:
THe medical exams which DP is taking to analyze whether he is fit to play with arsenal are going well so far, with only a few remaining. DP says he will go his best to be able to be on the team's bench on the match day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
un altro alex said:
i just figured it would be useful for someone to post the articles in here translated since not all of you know italian..

Thats right.

Anyhow back to topic, I'm still not satisfy hearing that he'll be on the bench.

Sep 28, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
Thats right.

Anyhow back to topic, I'm still not satisfy hearing that he'll be on the bench.
with his condition it is better for him to start from the bench. and there will be a bigger need for him at the end of the match not from the beginning, esp. if we dont have a satisfying result by then. plus is it goes to penalties i want alex to be one of the takers, he wont be able to do that if he starts

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Alessandro Del Piero will face a fitness test on Tuesday in a bid to be available for at least a substitute role against Arsenal.

The forward has been out of action for the last 10 days with a thigh muscle problem, but passed a series of medical tests this morning.

The Italian subsequently took part in training with the ball and successfully completed a number of sprint exercises.

Although there seems to be no chance that boss Fabio Capello could risk him from the start, the captain may see his name included as one of the reserves.

Del Piero, who is hoping to take part at the 2006 World Cup Finals, will undergo further tests tomorrow before the coaching staff make a decision on his use or not.

Juventus could certainly do with his assistance given that they have to overturn a 2-0 first leg loss to reach the Champions League semi-finals.

But despite the task ahead of them, Alex is in optimistic mood. “Arsenal shouldn’t start singing too soon because there will be a different tune playing on Wednesday,” he said.

Capello will probably start the midweek game with a strike force of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet.

Former Chelsea player Adrian Mutu is expected to play on the right hand side of midfield in the absence of the suspended Mauro Camoranesi.

OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    mnementh said:
    This from channel 4 just now. I'm very sad :cry: I wanted him to play the whole match and score a historical hattrick. Now it looks bad.
    he can score at least 2 in the last 5 minutes. its been done (khm khm werder bremen)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    (DS) - Milano, 3 aprile - Hanno dato esito positivo gli esami cui si e` sottoposto Del Piero, che provera` a forzare per esserci contro l`Arsenal. Martedi` il capitano bianconero, reduce da un problema muscolare alla coscia sinistra, effettuera` test fisici di avvicinamento, al termine dei quali verra` valutata la sua disponibilita` per la gara di mercoledi` sera contro gli inglesi, valida per il ritorno dei quarti di finale di Champions League (0-2 all`andata). In casa bianconera sono ottimisti e lo stesso Del Piero ha confermato che fara` di tutto per essere convocato e andare in panchina. In mattinata il giocatore ha effettuato allenamento differenziato con corsa, scatti ed esercizi con il pallone.

Translation:
    THe medical exams which DP is taking to analyze whether he is fit to play with arsenal are going well so far, with only a few remaining. DP says he will go his best to be able to be on the team's bench on the match day.

Thanks---+rep :)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero could start the club's crucial UEFA Champions League clash against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The gifted front-man missed the first leg of the tie at Highbury due to a leg injury, a game the Old Lady lost 2-0.

Many believe Juve have no chance in the return leg at the Stadio Delle Alpi in midweek, but Del Piero has other ideas.

The experienced striker has recovered well from his knock and is determined to help his side progress to the semis at Arsenal's expense.

"My recovery has gone the best way possible," he told his personal website.

"In the second leg at Delle Alpi we will try to take away The Gunners' ticket for the semi-final.

"It will be a different match than the one at Highbury."

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=376567&CPID=5&clid=&lid=&title=Del+Piero+tipped+to+start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)