Alessandro Matri (31 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not completely sure but i think it was me who -rep'ed him on the matri subject. (I'm pretty sure i did -rep someone in here on this subject)

I like Matri, he a good guy who gave everything for this club and i still remember his Copa final goal and deserves all my respect for that, but to consider him in the same category of 'legends' as Pirlo for example is just way too exaggerated...

But let's just take a quick walk down the memory line to try and remember Matri before this spell when he scored that Coppa goal, i'm talking bout the Conte era and all that comes to mind is him missing a bunch of really good chances and everyone wanting him out or labelling him as mediocre everytime he had a chance to play considering him most of the times as inefficient wanting to get rid of him and in the end Juve did rightly sell him... no offence but i really dont understand how he could even be up for discussion as a legend, ok he won titles with Juve but if we are gonna think like that than the whole 2011/2012 squad should be in the Legends section but luckily thats not the case, or to say he is a Legend just for the Coppa goal is a bit biased tbh, than just as another example there is Morata's last goal at Juve which was also the Copa winning goal but i dont see people considering him a legend or Zalayeta for his decisive goals against Barca/Real should also be in the same category.... but if you understand what makes someone a Juventus legend than Pirlo vs Matri is not even a debate to start with...

Matri will forever be associated with the Juve brand and thats already a huge enough achievement that he surely is very proud of but enough with the sarcasm, the only reason some even started this conversation about Matri being a legend is only due to being pissed for whatever reason that Pirlo was voted as a Juventus legend on this forum lol... :lol: :groan:
Its not like your account was here in the Conte era, whose DA are you? :p

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its not like your account was here in the Conte era, whose DA are you? :p
:facepalm:

Are you even serious? And to think i was really considering you an mature poster, but it seems as apparently i was wrong...

So from your point of view, you are only a Juventus fan and only know Juventus fans opinions if you are a member of this forum, right?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Lol u mad as hell bru
Interesting, just as an random observation, apparently most members i have ever had contradictions with are somehow finding their way to this topic. :tup: :applause: :lol:

You labeling me as mad for having 3 short posts in a topic where people started making weird accusations out of the blue? Yeah sure, ok.

But if you really want to find out, i am rather surprised, amused and annoyed at the same time. But mad? not even close...

- - - Updated - - -

13 and 1/2 so basically 14 already. :)
Thanks to your honesty, i aswell do have an answear to your previous question.

Don't make it about everyone else on this forum when you are fully aware it was only and solely aimed at your own personal statements.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Interesting, just as an random observation, apparently every member i have ever had contradictions with is somehow finding his way to this topic. :tup: :applause: :lol:

You labeling me as mad for having 3 short posts in a topic where people started making stupid accusations out of the blue? Yeah sure, ok.

But if you really want to find out, i am rather surprised, amused and annoyed at the same time. But mad? not even close...

- - - Updated - - -

Don't make it about everyone else on this forum when you are fully aware it was only and solely aimed at your own personal statements.
You need to calm down before you get an infraction/ban. Your behaviour is out of line, you make [RUS], 'King of the Pheasants and Sucker of Big Dicks'-Zach and proud BBC-member for lief Fr3sh look liek scrawny lambs.

CALMA!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Interesting, just as an random observation, apparently every member i have ever had contradictions with is somehow finding his way to this topic. :tup: :applause: :lol:

You labeling me as mad for having 3 short posts in a topic where people started making stupid accusations out of the blue? Yeah sure, ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo you need to chill mayn!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You need to calm down before you get an infraction/ban. Your behaviour is out of line, you make [RUS], 'King of the Pheasants and Sucker of Big $#@!s'-Zach and proud BBC-member for lief Fr3sh look liek scrawny lambs.

CALMA!
I'm sorry you have to hear it from me, but if there's someone who needs to calm down, that someone is you.

Help me understand, how is my behavior out of line? I dont even know what you even on about tbh, i am here in order to respond to some false accusations, but than again i wonder what are you here for exactly? I been only pointing out some of your own behaviors due to erroneously being dragged in this conversation and suddenly some of you people telling me to shut up and calm down as if i'm the one who started this whole sharade... You should be aware that you are the only one arguing and involving yourself in this for no reason whatsoever, or who knows, maybe there's a reason behind it, can't quite figure it out what that is yet but it probably has something to do with you backing up your buddies over here, otherwise there's no sane explanation behind your own rusty behavior.

Anyway, as i've previously stated i am calm and intend to stay that way, i've made my point clear enough already and from here on i refuse to take part/be dragged in any of this, i didn't join a Juventus forum to argue about non-related subjects.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm sorry you have to hear it from me, but if there's someone who needs to calm down, that someone is you.

Help me understand, how is my behavior out of line? I dont even know what you even on about tbh, i am here in order to respond to some false accusations, but than again i wonder what are you here for exactly? I been only pointing out some of your own behaviors due to erroneously being dragged in this conversation and suddenly some of you people telling me to shut up and calm down as if i'm the one who started this whole sharade... You should be aware that you are the only one arguing and involving yourself in this for no reason whatsoever, or who knows, maybe there's a reason behind it, can't quite figure it out yet what that is but it probably has something to do with you backing up your buddies in here, otherwise there's no sane explanation behind your own rusty behavior.

Anyway, as i've previously stated i am calm and intend to stay that way, i've made my point clear enough already and from now on i refuse to take part/be dragged in any of this, i didn't join a Juventus forum to argue about non-related subjects.
WOW! Are you threatening me now? This is absurd! This hissy fit is out of line and I demand an apology. You should seriously consider how you interact with other people. This temperamental and harsh attitude will get you nowhere. From the beginning I've merely told you to calm yourself; now this? Something I can only interpret as a threat.

SAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)