Alessandro Matri (23 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Imagine the way this season is going. We sold a player and he's back on loan, wins us the Coppa and is not gonna be here in the summer. It just seems like the once in a lifetime kind of year. I think we can win the treble. Believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

That was great.
well imagine he scored the sole goal in CL final, won us a treble and in the front of MSN who failed to score against us, we would troll the entire football history :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, Matri has both. He's in good form now, and he's class. He always was. Important goals against Fiorentina and Milan in our first scudetto winning season since Calciopoli. Crucial assist to Pepe in the 0-1 away win over Lazio, and many other examples. He's always been there to score important goals from time to time. And tonight he has been absolutely instrumental in Juventus winning the first Coppa Italia for 20 years, adding a silver star on our shirt.

The war is over. Matri is now officially a Juventus legend.

Jul 20, 2012
Well, Matri has both. He's in good form now, and he's class. He always was. Important goals against Fiorentina and Milan in our first scudetto winning season since Calciopoli. Crucial assist to Pepe in the 0-1 away win over Lazio, and many other examples. He's always been there to score important goals from time to time. And tonight he has been absolutely instrumental in Juventus winning the first Coppa Italia for 20 years, adding a silver star on our shirt.

He will forever be in our history, especialyl now that we are going to get our first treble

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I'm gonna wear the shirt at work tomorrow. One of the kids in my class had a Juve shirt on too. 6 years old :touched:
Then he proudly showed me the matching shorts @Albertmare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)