Alessandro Matri (9 Viewers)

89man

Sep 4, 2013
"If I will celebrate if I score against Juventus? Yes, I think so. I don't see it as a lack of respect. I also did it against Cagliari, and I don't see why I shouldn't celebrate."

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The press makes way too big a deal out of the whole celebrating-or-not shit. Every time a player comes up against his old club for the first time, someone has to ask. Who cares as long as it's not a disrespectful celebration. It's not like he's Del Piero.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As longas is nothing insulting... i dont mind him celebrating. In fact.. i dont like when a player doesnt celebrate a goal against his former team, but i also dislike douches who like to rub it in the face of former fans.

In case of legends like totti and del piero for example... i think a more respectful approach would be needed in case of scoring against former fans.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Personally, if matri scores on sunday (IF) and he does the :matri: I'll be pretty mad. I don't know why, it's just me. I actually like the idea of not celebrating against a former team, although it's definitely not mandatory. I remember a couple years back Di Natale didn't celebrate against napoli because he was born there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)