Alessandro Matri (19 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That and his marvelous ball control
His off ball movement is good, he has a sense for goal and decent finisher when chance is presented to him. Yes his first touch often lets him down but all our attackers except Vucinic had this problem. Even Giovinco who is considered to have good technique has poor first touch.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
His off ball movement is good, he has a sense for goal and decent finisher when chance is presented to him. Yes his first touch often lets him down but all our attackers except Vucinic had this problem. Even Giovinco who is considered to have good technique has poor first touch.
Some players need a half chance. Others need 24. As long as Matri fits that spectrum, I guess you could say he has a sense for goal. He's lucky we bought him for 18m. That's probably why we will get 10m when we sell him. Or donate, as some would prefer.

- - - Updated - - -

Some players need a half chance. Others need 24. As long as Matri fits that spectrum, I guess you could say he has a sense for goal. He's lucky we bought him for 18m. That's probably why we will get 10m when we sell him. Or donate, as some would prefer.

Gallo2

Jun 12, 2013
Comparing to Matri, Vucinic and Giovinco both have world class first touch. And better not mention other touches which follow first one. I can't disagree about off ball movement, but with the ball he's not better than I am.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Comparing to Matri, Vucinic and Giovinco both have world class first touch. And better not mention other touches which follow first one. I can't disagree about off ball movement, but with the ball he's not better than I am.
Of course they do. It's not the point. I already said that in the posted you quoted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)