Alessandro Matri (23 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I would have loved to have Di Natale here back when Del Neri wanted him, he was/is way better than matri (sorry b.aus and jem). But lets see how Matri develops (if suddenly) and gets better, he's probably at he peak of his career right now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ey ey ey ey...

Benefit of the doubt, pls?

I've been defending him for so long that I deserve that benefit of the doubt.

I stand by what I say about him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4092182 said:
His strengths:
+Headers
+Finishing
+Off the ball movement (i.e. losing his man)
+Workrate

+Federica Nargi

His weaknesses:
-Passing
-Too many offsides
-Ball control
-Holding the ball
Fixed.

Oh, and some of those weaknesses are debatable. He has assisted some vital goals for us with his passing. It's not his strongest attribute, though, this is true.

His ball control / first touch is a weakness, I agree with that.

Mar 9, 2006
format - yes, arguments - mine

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed.

Oh, and some of those weaknesses are debatable. He has assisted some vital goals for us with his passing. It's not his strongest attribute, though, this is true.

His ball control / first touch is a weakness, I agree with that.
Workrate?! You've kidding me!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's true. I didn't say stamina, though, because yes, he gets tired during the course of a game. If you play him from the first minute, he's usually tired around 75. But while he's on the field he does work very hard for the team.

Mar 9, 2006
all great players choke at some point in their careers
Except Messi according to Bitchcelona fans

- - - Updated - - -

It's true. I didn't say stamina, though, because yes, he gets tired during the course of a game. If you play him from the first minute, he's usually tired around 75. But while he's on the field he does work very hard for the team.
he should work on his physical form, it's march and he is not even at peak of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)