Alessandro Matri (13 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
I love read this Matri fanboys bull$#@! :lol: I got the idea to write all the better italians strikers at the moment but it would take too long. Hahahaha Matri, third best italian striker, what a troll.
Currently who is better?
There is
SEs
Balotelli
Matri
Quagliarella
Gio
Gilardino
Aqucafresca
Gabbiadini
Immobile
Osvaldo

Immobile and Gabbiadini havent received the first team call up. Acquafresca and Gilardino are crap. Balotelli is the only cf other then Matri. Quag, and Gio arent cfs. So i dont see how there arecurrent better strikers. Di Natale isnt an option he is 35 and he is injuried

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Currently who is better?
There is
SEs
Balotelli
Matri
Quagliarella
Gio
Gilardino
Aqucafresca
Gabbiadini
Immobile
Osvaldo

Immobile and Gabbiadini havent received the first team call up. Acquafresca and Gilardino are crap. Balotelli is the only cf other then Matri. Quag, and Gio arent cfs. So i dont see how there arecurrent better strikers. Di Natale isnt an option he is 35 and he is injuried
Even if he is injured and 35, he already banged 15 goals in current season and i guess he could finish with 20+

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Currently who is better?
There is
SEs
Balotelli
Matri
Quagliarella
Gio
Gilardino
Aqucafresca
Gabbiadini
Immobile
Osvaldo

You quated my post two times without my reply, I am not mad here :D

Stay in love with your idol, but control it sometimes. I know i won't convince you, but think about Euro 2012 without Matri. Attack worked, even without SES. Don't reply to this please, we should leave it

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Yes the same that missed the last penalty against Spain in Euro 2008 and a clear chance to put back Italy into the game in the final against Spain.

Choker, he is the typical mid table team forward that has a high number of goals during a season scoring against mediocre teams with the team working around him. El toto di natale what a joke.

Mar 9, 2006
Yes the same that missed the last penalty against Spain in Euro 2008 and a clear chance to put back Italy into the game in the final against Spain.

Choker, he is the typical mid table team forward that has a high number of goals during a season scoring against mediocre teams with the team working around him. El toto di natale what a joke.
LOL :lol: So, since Baggio has missed against Brazil @ WC 94 he is mid table forward too? What a rubbish argument :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

if di natale is a choker then God knows what we have for attackers

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4092163 said:
Matri is very bad at passing, that's the key why he is choking a lot for us
That movement, though. Man...

Let me tell you something; That Matri is some champ. On track for his 2nd consecutive scudetto and gets to bang Federica Nargi every night!

Italy callup on the horizon. I can feel it, and you know where.

- - - Updated - - -

A fine fella is what he is.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That movement, though. Man...

Let me tell you something; That Matri is some champ. On track for his 2nd consecutive scudetto and gets to bang Federica Nargi every night!

Italy callup on the horizon. I can feel it, and you know where.

- - - Updated - - -

A fine fella is what he is.
Hattrick against Brazil :tuttosport:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)