Alessandro Matri (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was young and was watching Capello's Juve, after falling in love with Lippi's Juve. I sat in front of the TV and saw Atalanta crush us in the Coppa quarters or semi's. 2004 or 3 it was iirc.
Ah ok, fuck. I hate the cunt now...I just cant remember the game! My mind has tried to block out most of our negative performances over the years.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,635
    I was young and was watching Capello's Juve, after falling in love with Lippi's Juve. I sat in front of the TV and saw Atalanta crush us in the Coppa quarters or semi's. 2004 or 3 it was iirc.
    Ah ok, fuck. I hate the cunt now...I just cant remember the game! My mind has tried to block out most of our negative performances over the years.
    Over the two legs Atalanta beat Juve 5-3, he scored all 5 of their goals.

Apr 15, 2006
    Excellent finish on the goal. But he was bad in the 2nd half. The few times he got on the ball, he wasted it. I still don't think he's any better than Quags. Hope he's sold in the summer and a proper upgrade brought in.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Over the two legs Atalanta beat Juve 5-3, he scored all 5 of their goals.
    He scored all five? dayumn, I hate that fucker since then. He scored against us this season too.

Cool, that someone remembers those matches. Did we field an entire B team that game Salv?

Apr 15, 2006
    I think Llorente, Matri, Vucinic and Jovetic should be our forwards. Gio if JoJo can't be brought in.

Quag out.
    I think if we're getting Jojo, he would be an upgrade to Vucinic rather than Gio. It's clear that Either Matri or Quag, if not both, will be sold in the summer because of Llorente's arrival. And seeing as our relationship with Fiorentina is in a bad stage, Jojo to Juve is fantasy. If we bring in another striker, then I guess both Matri and Quags would be sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)