Alessandro Matri (12 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If he scored that goal, no one will say he played like shit. His low shot was what most good strikers would do. Muslera did very good there, or he just got lucky.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,244
    If he scored that goal, no one will say he played like shit. His low shot was what most good strikers would do. Muslera did very good there, or he just got lucky.
    Made himself big and closed down the ball quickly, it was a good save.

DM613

May 4, 2011
    I am are new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself .. I decided to enroll after a while 'I was reading the forum and all the good advice ..approaching the summer and I decided to get back a bit 'in the form .. I do sports (tennis and running) and I always tend to control what I eat, with ups and downs! I then discuss some interesting 'tricks and tips for proper nutrition ..I guess we will be fine!Good afternoon everyone!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I am are new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself .. I decided to enroll after a while 'I was reading the forum and all the good advice ..approaching the summer and I decided to get back a bit 'in the form .. I do sports (tennis and running) and I always tend to control what I eat, with ups and downs! I then discuss some interesting 'tricks and tips for proper nutrition ..I guess we will be fine!Good afternoon everyone!
    :lol:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    What's wrong with you ? Are you a man or bot ?????

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Invisible in the first half, scored with probably his second touch of the game, converted well to a winger in the second half (even though he should have been in the box receiving crosses).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)