Alessandro Matri (87 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't forget @Hustini :D

Fun times ahead on Tuz :touched:
With the system change I am willing to give the guy a chance to see what he can do. :tup:

He seems in form and doing well at Genoa, so let's hope that not being stuck in Conte's gay 352 he will be successful.

Please discuss @Jem83

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With the system change I am willing to give the guy a chance to see what he can do. :tup:

He seems in form and doing well at Genoa, so let's hope that not being stuck in Conte's gay 352 he will be successful.

Please discuss @Jem83
Happy to see that you believe in him slightly. Let me tell you, he's gonna tear it up! This is Matri right here, not some jacketbiting big chinned motherfuuuuuuuck who shoots from 45 yards out at every opportunity he gets.

Anyway, he's not the best striker in the world but he'll always do a good job. He's a smart player, making good runs in the box, very difficult to defend against.

I do expect you to get on his back pretty quickly, though. I'm thinking all it takes is one missed opportunity or a bad touch, and he's suddenly a "tree" again :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We're bringing Alejandro, cause Fernando sucks.

I know that we are young and I know you may love me
But I just can't be with you like this anymore, Alejandro

I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe, Fernando

Alejandro, Alejandro
Ale-Alejandro, Ale-Alejandro
Alejandro, Alejandro
Ale-Alejandro, Ale-Alejandro

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Happy to see that you believe in him slightly. Let me tell you, he's gonna tear it up! This is Matri right here, not some jacketbiting big chinned motherfuuuuuuuck who shoots from 45 yards out at every opportunity he gets.

Anyway, he's not the best striker in the world but he'll always do a good job. He's a smart player, making good runs in the box, very difficult to defend against.

I do expect you to get on his back pretty quickly, though. I'm thinking all it takes is one missed opportunity or a bad touch, and he's suddenly a "tree" again :D
I'm looking forward to the runs in the box, that's why I think the system change will suit him more.

And don't worry, as long as he out-performs Llorentree you won't hear much from me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)