Alessandro Matri (81 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When you look good (not so important) and when you're rich you can basically do anything you want. You can jump from one girl to another, no matter how good she looks, until you decide to settle down. But they will always chase you and you get to pick. It's all about the power and manipulation.
:agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
wow matri no comments

edit: ok to be fair , she is a beatiful GROWN UP woman.... and i can bet that she was hot when younger... but matri come on....

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sell.

We don't need any cheaters at Juventus. :seven:
So you're telling me you wouldn't take any of the following players?

"Juventus and Italy striker Alessandro Matri joins the long list of cheating footballers Mario Balotelli, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs, Peter Crouch, Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Francesco Totti... The never-ending list just got longer..."

Weren't you jerking off to Balotelli before?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

"Juventus and Italy striker Alessandro Matri joins the long list of cheating footballers Mario Balotelli, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs, Peter Crouch, Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Francesco Totti... The never-ending list just got longer..."

Whenever I hear his name I can't understand how he cheated on Cheryl Cole. Why would you cheat on Cheryl Cole!!?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Breaking news:

Reporter: This is Hustini live from the Matri thread. ALC...Hi, how are you? One question. How does it feel to be Husted? Any thoughts?

ALC:...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whenever I hear his name I can't understand how he cheated on Cheryl Cole. Why would you cheat on Cheryl Cole!!?
Lion said it before.

Breaking news:

Reporter: This is Hustini live from the Matri thread. ALC...Hi, how are you? One question. How does it feel to be Husted? Any thoughts?

ALC:...
Is that going to be your reply whenever you don't have anything to say now?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cameron just told me via email that he would prefer sniffing Matri's ass than Federica's. If you don't believe me, just look at this:

Received from: [email protected]
At: 21:31
Content: Federica is fugly looking. I would prefer sniffing Matri's ass than her's. I'm not husting you.

Regards,
Your #1 fanboy,
Cum'ron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)