Alessandro Matri (23 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I heard something about Matri saying that he was a naturally lazy person or something to that effect. Guess that could be part of it but, I mean, it's not like Borriello fucking tears up the pitch. Except when he falls down on it of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Matri's girl :tuttosport: That really puts a smile on my dial after this horrible result.

I honeslty dont know what Matri has done wrong to deserve this treatment from Conte. Conte's lack of faith/trust in him has totally fucked the second half of his season. Our top goalscorer as well. Shame, he definitely should have started over you know who tonight. I really feel bad for him, must suck watching STD boy stink up the pitch night after night, whilst he sits on the bench.

I hope he stays with us and proves his worth again. He's a good, solid striker, no matter what many on here think.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I heard something about Matri saying that he was a naturally lazy person or something to that effect. Guess that could be part of it but, I mean, it's not like Borriello fucking tears up the pitch. Except when he falls down on it of course.
Trez was lazier than Matri. Conte needs to snap out of his love for hard working players regardless of talent.

Woof woof!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I think i remember reading that his only regret so far in his career was that he hasn't played CL football and he wanted to come to Juventus because he thought he could help Juve get back to CL football. I hope that he stays with Juve and gets to play CL. I don't think we'll find a better back up striker

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well either Matri Borriello or quag is gone regardless. Shoot maybe even 2 out of the three if Marotta pulls a Moggi (lol try saying that wih a straight face) but I doubt it so I dunno I have a bad feeling Cinte wants Boriello but I think Matri deserves and will stay.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
It seemed Conte had given a last chance to play for players who are going to be sold or not signed after loan like Estigaribia and Boriello. I hope both of them will be dumped and Matri will have more time to play next season. But keeping in mind the purchase of another striker is making Matri's prospect pretty miserable.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well either Matri Borriello or quag is gone regardless. Shoot maybe even 2 out of the three if Marotta pulls a Moggi (lol try saying that wih a straight face) but I doubt it so I dunno I have a bad feeling Cinte wants Boriello but I think Matri deserves and will stay.
Of course after Borriello, between Matri and Quag, I'd get rid of Quag.

Matri must stay, if not for his fine performances, for his lovely lady.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)