Alessandro Del Piero....in musica??!! :D (1 Viewer)

OP
*aca*

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    Probably "Napred Zvezdo", which would mean something like Forza Red Star

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    if you mean Conte, then i dont know, but if you mean DP, i read somewhere a while ago that he likes: U2, Michael Jackson, and RHCPs.
    yeah he really loves U@ he went to see them in concert in USA.. and he even like eminem belive it or not..loool..he says hes really cool and he know how to express or sumthin like that

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    thanks aca. he was great- that goran.

"i prove to you the power of the great red star now! this season we win treble! watch you man u fans we beat you off be scared if you come to get us"

OP
    *aca*

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    thanks aca. he was great- that goran.

"i prove to you the power of the great red star now! this season we win treble! watch you man u fans we beat you off be scared if you come to get us"
    lol

yeah. i can imagine :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

yeah he really loves U@ he went to see them in concert in USA.. and he even like eminem belive it or not..loool..he says hes really cool and he know how to express or sumthin like that
    U2 played at Delle Alpi three years ago, I suppose DP was there.

Sven Göran Eriksson made a "Sven-Göran Erikssons classical favourites" one or two years ago. I believe it was pretty good according to the critics.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

U2 played at Delle Alpi three years ago, I suppose DP was there.

Sven Göran Eriksson made a "Sven-Göran Erikssons classical favourites" one or two years ago. I believe it was pretty good according to the critics.
    REally i so cannot imagine them at the della alpi..yeah i guess he would have def went unless he had a match or sumthin but im pretty sure..
    i even remeber hes like talking about the yankees stadium and he visted it and he said it was amazing and all and he loved the conert he went to attend of U@..
    hey didnt juve play in the yankees stadium for super coppa?? or when they went to the us im not sure what stadium it was..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)