Aleksandr Golovin - MC(L) - CSKA Moscow (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He is the biggest Russian talent with EPL teams following him for a while now, didnt need much "finding" from Beppe. I certainly doubt he is an alternative to SMS or Pogba, if he comes, Allegri wont play him much in his first months and probably end the season with Bentancur minutes or similar, you dont transfer as a youngster from RPL and suddenly start bossing midfield for one of the elite European teams

As for Russia doing well in the WC, I doubt it, but if they do well, it'll be because of this guy and brothers Miranchuk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
At least we know he doesn't suffer from depression, he's making millions playing football and is admired by 1000's of fans after all.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This guy is great.

I would love this signing. I think it would be truly inspired, much like the Vidal transfer from Bayer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
there are links today and there was talk about him by some gurus. Like Quetzalcoatl said in the general thread, he could be a Vidal type signing. Problem is the WC. They won,t sell before it and if he does well EPL clubs will pounce on him.
Russia will be out within a fortnight :baus: :tup:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39

Golovin, Zar of Juve
    Carrera, Capello and Lucescu praise the Russian talent: 'Technique, dribbling and great shots, the fans will see Nedved in him’
    Cancelo gets closer, Pjaca to Valencia

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)