Albums Reviews (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Well maybe I'll send you our cd when we record it so you can promote it in Lithuania :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I just had my first album review published on a local news portal (they told me the average number of hits per day is over 30k).

http://www.di-ve.com/dive/portal/portal.jhtml?id=117330&pid=68

The cool part is I get the cds I review on loan + they give me free internet as payment for the articles.

Fabiana beware I might review your BS album :D

Congratulations Glenn :):thumb::cool::)

However... :undecide:

*taking a note: do not trust his reviews very much, he does like Coldplay and you find it boring Vit*

That was my guardian angel whispering to my ear :D

j/k ;) and real congratulations :cool:

Aug 1, 2003
    oh wow, I didn't know travis had a track called "peace the fvck out". I didn't know they'd call a song like that :shocked:

i haven't heard the album but luckily you wrote good reviews on 'beautiful occupation' and 're-offender', I loved them both :D

and no, rammstein has no new albums except for dvds. You should review alicia keys's album though, I hear many people other than Sergio gloating about it

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    I haven't got it yet...from first impact i don`t really like their 80s image...we`ll see.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    Hey Fab, today aca and I listened to Britney's album and well it was totally crap. I didn't listn to it in a biased way as we gave it a chance but seriously she should stick to her poppy tunes which even though they appeal mostly to under 15 girls, at least they have an appeal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)