Albin Ekdal (65 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the disposal to Bologna F.C. S.p.A. of the registration rights of the player Albin Ekdal for a consideration of € 4.8 million to be paid by Bologna in 3 years. At the same time, Juventus and Bologna signed a player sharing agreement (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) related to the same player for a consideration of € 2.4 million to be paid by Juventus in 3 years.

The operation generates a positive economic effect for about € 2.2 million in the current financial year.

from the official site.

so we sold his 100% for 4,8 and instantly bought back his 50% for 2,4 :confused:

like the deal we had with bari

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
another big mistake after Giovinco, i will play this guy in my starting line-up every week he showed that he is ready for us but as usual we fucked up and now we have 3 players in 2 positions we didn't need to buy a new CM this year.. for god sake we even didn't get the winger or the LB or the striker.. shame!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is only the beginning. Wait until we sell Diego, and acquire the likes of Barzagli, Brighi, and some other anonymous douche to complete our supremely talented all Italian-Italien squad.

Mar 30, 2006
He did not really seem like anything special. Just cuz a player is young it does not mean he is going to be great. Its good to trim the squad down so we can bring in some players who would make a difference.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Perfect term for that Bidone d'Oro category.

I blame Marotta with this move , should have kept him here :mad:
It is a crying shame that we cannot give our youth a better chance.
Good grief. Everytime we sell off a youth player who's nothing more special than we see in camp every season, it's like we're giving away the greatest youth prospect since Eusebio. But if we were to approach a team like Siena or Bologna to buy rights to a player just like him, the same people would be complaining, "He's not Juve material!"

This reminds me of a psychological phenomenon where people more highly value their own home when selling it while greatly undervaluing it if they're buying the same home from someone else.

If we followed these opinions all the time, we'd have nothing but a team of Palladinos.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Good grief. Everytime we sell off a youth player who's nothing more special than we see in camp every season, it's like we're giving away the greatest youth prospect since Eusebio. But if we were to approach a team like Siena or Bologna to buy rights to a player just like him, the same people would be complaining, "He's not Juve material!"
Nicely put. Bunch of drama queens in this forum.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
As long as we don't continue where we left of last season, we will retain the allure of prestige that will give likely US the choice to bring back Giovinco and Ekdal, if they excel elsewhere. My gripes with giovinco are the same as those of others...i.e. when given chances he shined more than failed. And is at home on the flanks. We have reverted to playing with wide players...

With ekdal, my gripe is that we lack players comfortable on the ball in the middle of the park.

Still. Its too much lunacy to buy into this theory that Marotta and Del Neri are either intentionally gutting out squad of quality, or are totally incompetent in their jobs. I still have high hopes for them and our Juve this season.

Good luck to Albin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)