Albin Ekdal (60 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How much did Inter get for Rene Khrin? They also signed 50% of his contract just a day ago. I hope we got more :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Are you aware of the dozens of young players big clubs sign every year on the off chance they become good?
True.
But what's the point there? We are not the big spenders anymore, far from Barca , real , inter, Chelsea level when it comes to being competitive. Why don't we give a chance to someone younger?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What's the harm in Juve signing a few youngsters and selling them for a profit if they aren't up to playing for Juve?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
What's the harm in Juve signing a few youngsters and selling them for a profit if they aren't up to playing for Juve?
What's with Giovinco, Iago? They're almost gone but why, they can offer something here.

Having Tiago, Poulsen, Melo, Sissoko and Marchisio (Tiago is on the edge of being sold or loaned) why we don't keep Ekdal?

These are just some thoughts Red, I don't expect Immobile to be our main strikers or Costantino to be our first GK choice, just don't know why we don't exploit our youth potential.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What's with Giovinco, Iago? They're almost gone but why, they can offer something here.
I haven't seen much of Iago, but he doesn't seem to be anything special.

Giovinco needs playing time and he won't get that at Juve with Del Piero and Diego ahead of him, so it's better he goes to get playing time.

Having Tiago, Poulsen, Melo, Sissoko and Marchisio (Tiago is on the edge of being sold or loaned) why we don't keep Ekdal?
Ekdal is in the same situation as Giovinco.

Much better he goes and plays regularly rather than getting almost no time at Juve.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I was reading about a brazilian lad who Inter purchased a year or so back, but left him on loan in his homeland...and he has just recently arrived in Milan. The reports on him seem a little unnerving...Coutinho is the name.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Red,personally, would you keep Ekdal and Giovinco (Giovinco for the left wing)?
I wouldn't keep Ekdal this season, though I do quite like him.

I would consider keeping Giovinco as a backup, but no more than that, so I understand why Del Neri/Marotta think it better for him to go and get some playing time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was reading about a brazilian lad who Inter purchased a year or so back, but left him on loan in his homeland...and he has just recently arrived in Milan. The reports on him seem a little unnerving...Coutinho is the name.
Meh.

How many of the next big things out of South America actually go on to be half as good as they are meant to be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)