Albin Ekdal (21 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I don't see a pretty boy when I look at De Ceglie...i see something evil, malevolent...an older version of Damien from The Omen.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I like Ekdal, i would rather keep him than give him away.

As for PDC, he looks like that young guy in the movie '17 again'...whats that lil faggots name?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Anything official yet, regarding a loan of co-ownership for Ekdal?????

And for those who have seen more of him than me...if we sold Melo, spunked the cash on krasic...do you feel that Ekdal is good enough, to challenge, even from the bench, the likes of Momo and Marchiso and poulsen, for the two likely central midfield roles???? I keep reading positive words about this young man, especially of his calmness on the ball.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
http://www.footballpress.net/index.php?action=read&idsel=65052
btw there's something a wanna tell you.have you seen the movie "V for Vendetta"?
the way you speak,reminds me a bit of the main actor :)
Cheers for the link, luke...Though I am still wondering about the nature of the 'deal'. Co ownership??? Loan???? Full sale??

Yes, I have seen V. I enjoyed the way he spoke, though I do not speak, often, as I generally write. I like to put more effort into words i write and can see, rather than just feel or think internally, or speak...whether that be for a text message, or news report for my mate's website, or even a note for my sri lankan fiend colleague at work...as several of my favourite humans of all time have been writers, I like to try write as well as I can. We all like to emulate our heroes as best we can...well, some of our heroes. Its a little less effort for me to write well, than it would be for me to try emulate another of my heroes...Alexander the Great...or Atilla the Hun. Unfortunately, I lack the muscle and ferocity to attempt to follow in their footsteps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)