Albin Ekdal (63 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Albin has been playing well this season, which is good to see. But his loan spell can only be successful for us if and only if he comes back to Juve, having a spot on the team, which remains to be seen.

I say bring him back now and start playing him in midfield. We could use him, especially now since Poulsen looks to be done for some time.
Well that is down to our current coach, which is why I will never be against loans in principle because the first step for young players is proving that they can handle professional football, then go from there. Most won't make it, that's clear. If we get more like Marchisio and Giovinco it will be worth that bit of experience, although obviously the latter can't impress without playing.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I kinda agree with you MG, but at the same time I really don't want us to spend any money on some very average midfielder like Ledesma when we can give this kid a chance.
:agree:
Since this is lost season, we should give a chance to some of our youngesters...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has been playing well from what I hear and the few times I have seen him...next year is time to call him back.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If Candreva starts performing well in the center of the pitch, he will be surplus to requirements. But I'm glad he's displaying his talent in Siena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)