Albin Ekdal (56 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Atleast Italian youngsters are not overrated as much as the Egnlish ones. Italian kids get rated highly but coaches refuse to play them and they end up rotting on the bench, while in England they get the chance and don't impress at all but the media keep rating them

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
He said BP are a bigger club than Siena. :lol: They are by far the most small-time club in Allsvenskan although their youth academy is of very high standard even compared to Europe's elite. This is their arena.

Gotta love the way Ekdal speaks his mind.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He seems outspoken and a bit confused about some things, but I like him as a player. He looked good against Inter aside from his goal, did well against Juve and seems to have made some impact overall. I know some Siena fans over there and they like him a lot.

He should have Tiago's spot in the squad next year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah first month estabblishing himself, but been semi-regular ever since.

And yeah, no need to rush him back, but if we are willing to play him, and need a midfielder, then he would be a good option to use (instead of DC or Sali). But if he is solely to be a fringe player, then better to have him improve in Siena.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Albin has been playing well this season, which is good to see. But his loan spell can only be successful for us if and only if he comes back to Juve, having a spot on the team, which remains to be seen.

I say bring him back now and start playing him in midfield. We could use him, especially now since Poulsen looks to be done for some time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No way. He hasn't reached the point where he can help us much as yet. Him joining in this chaos will only give us an extra player to criticise and destroy his confidence. Let him stay Siena and grow for now, he has to prove himself more first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)