Albin Ekdal (56 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come now, Mr N...please don't tell me you have failed to notice the repeated homosexual devotion towards our players...it was something, which in my day, would never have been so welcome in a public forum off or online, but now, in this 2010, the chinese year of the ratgoblin, everyone is welcome to air their views and desires...however incongruous they seem. Good luck to 'em I say, and sometimes I wish I was gay, but alas, i am a slave to the FEMALE of our species, the most vicious, but also most delightful, creation of our lord almighty...
Dude, you gotta be high man. I'm not poking fun at you, I'm just stating this for real. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
hohoho...nestorious...I was being playful, not tense. Hence the looseness of the post in question, and teeth...I was at work when I wrote that, far from any finnish firewater or bud.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Finlandia vodka...my favourite beverage of the last year. Its not expensive, but has a much finer taste than the Stoli, Smirnoff and Bison.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe I agree with the gayness man, but its funny shit, not as funny as you are though :D

And talking about Gayness, exchanging Ekdal for Tiago will be an upgrade, sexiness wise :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
No I didn't copy and paste...I started off writing about ekdal...got carried away. Then thought I would use the same seed to grow something in a more revelant place on the forums, leaving the above post here. If it bothers you that much, I am happy to edit it, to delete anything irritating...though...considering the high amount of posts on the forums, which say exactly the same thing, over and over and over again, like 'i wanna see amauri's cock!!!!', it seems a little, peculiar, to be asked to do so...
no no ... it does not bother me ... actually i just searched for something to make fun off (because i am the one that laughs at his own jokes the loudest ) .. keep on what you do ... at least there is some brain behind your postings ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Funny seeing Vergassola's face when subbing in for Ekdal, is their veteran main guy in midfield, and he looked bit pissed, like he was going "being benched for a frigging kid" :p

And yeah, would be good depth to call back the kid. Replacing a total loser like Tiago wont be hard.

May 22, 2007
I don't think I've seen Tiago perform as well as Ekdal did today, in Italy. Always chasing the balls and was very "box to box" minded, Sneijder was notably frustrated on occasions.

My concern is that he'll just be benched (or put in the reserves) if he returns, while it seems like his time at Siena is helping quite a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)