Albin Ekdal (11 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
very good, see the table

stats are interesting too
Stats is a fact but sometimes you can judge a player by stats only.
When Marchisio and Gio played for Empoli on loan too, Empoli got relegated. Do people has stats for both of them at the time? Chiellini also not a fantastic player when he on loan to Fio.

Players can develop. And mention that he just started his full senior career with 5 games started in Serie A. And his environment is Siena that already lost their important players during summer (Galoppa, Kharja).. As long as he has talent and chance to play there, i believe he can develop

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Albin has played 2 out of 3 games since Malesani took over. Both these games Siena won. I'm so jealous, I wish we could also get a new coach.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
With Momo set to head off to the african nations in January, we will be left with a presently dangerously out of form Melo, an improved but still generally feckless Poulsen, a hot and cold Marchisio and Tiago...as our possibilities for central midfield. If he is in good form, Ekdal I mean, and showing promise, and also likely to get a game, we should bring him home and play him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
According to Albin's agent he's in contact with Juventus and there is a big possibility for him to be back in January.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I would be very happy to see him return and given the chance to stake a claim for a midfield role. Whilst Siena have been far from...amazing, the reports I have read of his form, have been encouraging, especially as its his first real roll of the dice at this level. Our midfield is rotten...whether many of you want to fuck Marchisio or not, he has been like the others, at best...inconsistent. Melo/Marchisio/Poulsen all far from fine form. So...why not bring back the Ekdal??? See what the boy can do.

With this season finished, in terms of challenging for major honours (serie A/ Champions League) we should really be focusing on the future. Especially as we have had for most of this season, especially the last 6 weeks, a team with no formation set in stone, no solidity, no cohesion, no passion, nor spirit, nor heart...other than in Buffon and CHiellini.

NOW is the time to see what we have already in our ranks, which can be used as the foundation for the future Juve.

Buffon, chiellini, Marchisio, Giovinco, Melo, Diego, Momo...

Those are the players I see as our foundation.

no strikers, unfortunately...With DP unlikely to dislodge Diego, Trez dead for 40 days, Iaquinta recovering from injury and Amauri in the worst form of any striker to have donned the juve jersey in history, it makes sense to try our youngsters, if we are not going to buy a new striker this month, or even loan one. Immobile should be given the role ahead of Amauri.

If we were still in with a shout for the title at home and in the champions league, i would NOT be writing this. But our season IS OVER, as mentioned. So our agenda must change accordingly.

Buffon
Chellini
Melo Marchisio Diego Giovinco Momo

We need centrebacks. Fullbacks. Strikers. and a right winger, if we are to revert to a 4-4-2.

Its amazing, for all the wrong reasons, that we loaned out Ariuado, when we have only ONE decent centreback presently. Chiellini. Legro has been shocking. Canna has lost the decent form he showed at the very start of the season. Both those players MUST be replaced, if we are truly to BUILd something new.

at left back, grosso is better going forward than molinaro, though defensively weaker or equal to him. he is also old, losing pace and perhaps alkso strength. De Ceglie is obviously not trusted at left back. So that leaves us with whom for this future juve??? Nobody.

Right back...Caceres has shown glimpses of promise and his heart and drive have been welcome when the rest of the team around him has been useless. he also looked decent enough linking with Camo. but camo is out, and old, in need of replacing, and caceres is first and foremost a defender....and his defensive volatility, lack of positional awareness and poor timing in the tackle, most certainly DO NOT mark him out as a definite for our new Juve. It would be interesting to see him at centreback alongside Giorgio...Leaving Grygera to cover the right back spot until we find a replacement.

Can Ekdal play in a more attacking role? Does he have the pace and dribbling and crossing potential, to play on the wing???? Is he deployed more defensively for Siena????

And can anyone here give a fair account of his form this season, other than when he has played against us?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I would be very happy to see him return and given the chance to stake a claim for a midfield role. Whilst Siena have been far from...amazing, the reports I have read of his form, have been encouraging, especially as its his first real roll of the dice at this level. Our midfield is rotten...whether many of you want to fuck Marchisio or not, he has been like the others, at best...inconsistent. Melo/Marchisio/Poulsen all far from fine form. So...why not bring back the Ekdal??? See what the boy can do.
NOW is the time to see what we have already in our ranks, which can be used as the foundation for the future Juve.

Buffon, chiellini, Marchisio, Giovinco, Melo, Diego, Momo...

Those are the players I see as our foundation.

Can Ekdal play in a more attacking role? Does he have the pace and dribbling and crossing potential, to play on the wing???? Is he deployed more defensively for Siena????

And can anyone here give a fair account of his form this season, other than when he has played against us?
didn't you post the pretty much the same posting in another thread ??

please no copy & paste :p

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
No I didn't copy and paste...I started off writing about ekdal...got carried away. Then thought I would use the same seed to grow something in a more revelant place on the forums, leaving the above post here. If it bothers you that much, I am happy to edit it, to delete anything irritating...though...considering the high amount of posts on the forums, which say exactly the same thing, over and over and over again, like 'i wanna see amauri's cock!!!!', it seems a little, peculiar, to be asked to do so...

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
No I didn't copy and paste...I started off writing about ekdal...got carried away. Then thought I would use the same seed to grow something in a more revelant place on the forums, leaving the above post here. If it bothers you that much, I am happy to edit it, to delete anything irritating...though...considering the high amount of posts on the forums, which say exactly the same thing, over and over and over again, like 'i wanna see amauri's cock!!!!', it seems a little, peculiar, to be asked to do so...
What the? :lol: :sergio:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Come now, Mr N...please don't tell me you have failed to notice the repeated homosexual devotion towards our players...it was something, which in my day, would never have been so welcome in a public forum off or online, but now, in this 2010, the chinese year of the ratgoblin, everyone is welcome to air their views and desires...however incongruous they seem. Good luck to 'em I say, and sometimes I wish I was gay, but alas, i am a slave to the FEMALE of our species, the most vicious, but also most delightful, creation of our lord almighty...

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Come now, Mr N...please don't tell me you have failed to notice the repeated homosexual devotion towards our players...it was something, which in my day, would never have been so welcome in a public forum off or online, but now, in this 2010, the chinese year of the ratgoblin, everyone is welcome to air their views and desires...however incongruous they seem. Good luck to 'em I say, and sometimes I wish I was gay, but alas, i am a slave to the FEMALE of our species, the most vicious, but also most delightful, creation of our lord almighty...
:rofl: you're killing me man.

Don't take shit to seriously dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)