Albin Ekdal (43 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
So there were more people who thought Ekdal really stood out for Siena today. It gladens me. I was really impressed with his long drives, and his passing game. He is still a bit raw and lacks a killer mentality, so it's difficult to say how far he will go.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So there were more people who thought Ekdal really stood out for Siena today. It gladens me. I was really impressed with his long drives, and his passing game. He is still a bit raw and lacks a killer mentality, so it's difficult to say how far he will go.
Bah. He just knows that, like Amauri for Palermo, he can score a few killer goals against us to defeat us, get signed to a fat contract, and then retire on the job. :mute:

:D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Actually his performance was perfect in a Juve point of view. He showed the loan deal is working wonders for his development and he didn't cost us any points. :party: :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zebra, Even if you were owned by Juve and the time and you got a call from the Juve coach suggesting you might want to take it easy during the game?

Difficult situation for a young player to be in.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Zebra, Even if you were owned by Juve and the time and you got a call from the Juve coach suggesting you might want to take it easy during the game?

Difficult situation for a young player to be in.
I'd break any one of our players legs if they we're the position that I was surplus to :shifty:

I didn't know Moggi was our manager btw, phone call :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)