Albin Ekdal (42 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
OFFICIAL

Albin Ekdal: Sono venuto qua per giocare e spero di poterlo fare. Siena è il posto ideale per crescere e fare bene. E’una buonissima squadra.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It will be wicked for him to be challenging for a starting place at Siena. I hope he does well there, and it can only benefit us in the long run. Whilst he is surrounded by decent coaches and other decent youngsters in our youth team, he is at a point when he needs first team action, anywhere, to push his development on further.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It will be wicked for him to be challenging for a starting place at Siena. I hope he does well there, and it can only benefit us in the long run. Whilst he is surrounded by decent coaches and other decent youngsters in our youth team, he is at a point when he needs first team action, anywhere, to push his development on further.
I think he has quite good chances to start because Siena lost their two best midfielders in Gallopa and Kharja.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing is better than when one of your own players/youth products scores against you because you sent him on loan or co-ownwership and you lose 3 pts because of it.

I hate loans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)