Albin Ekdal (56 Viewers)

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
Ekdal is very good, I'm happy we signed him but I'm not sure he should get a role this season with us YET, if anything I think he should be loaned out, because he needs to get some basic experience. If we keep him that's still good, but I see better things for him in the future if he gains some experience on loan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
There is supposed to be an interview with Ekdal at fotbollskanalen.se but I can't get that shit to work. It looks like it's done for Juventus channel but I'm not sure there. Anyone?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yeah that is the link, is it working for you JCK? I don't get any video from fotbollskanalen.se to play. I have all the add ons and media players and shit installed, and it won't work, neither here or at work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I guess that's a joke, I found the link at work but videos are disabled there. I tried it now at home and it says (no video)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just watched it, you should be able too. Its not a joke, but a routine interview of how things are.

The little dandy has quite butch and booming voice :D

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If we're going to loan which I'm not suggesting we do, it'd make more sense to loan him to a team in Italy.. Although most serie A teams would be very, very hesitant to field him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hate loans. I hate them with a passion. For fuck's sake, it's like handing over your prime possessions to somebody that doesn't care about them as much as you do. It's fucking stupid.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
7 Salihamidzic
8 Amauri
9 Iaquinta
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Knezevic
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
40 Rossi

Sorry mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)