Albin Ekdal (2 Viewers)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
A serious post:

There's no doubt that Ekdal surprised all of us in his shows but we must not overrate him.
he's got talent,no argument about that,he has a very good ball control,good passes and he shows very calm and solid performance untill know.
But with all the good things written above he's also need to grow a lot before we can entitle him as the 'new kaka/fabergas/etc' ,surely not given first team shirt,
In my opinion he should stay with us (not sent for a loan) and get his time ....
dough he could enter the first team during the season as he superbly talented....

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveLuke

Jul 27, 2008
A serious post:

There's no doubt that Ekdal surprised all of us in his shows but we must not overrate him.
he's got talent,no argument about that,he has a very good ball control,good passes and he shows very calm and solid performance untill know.
But with all the good things written above he's also need to grow a lot before we can entitle him as the 'new kaka/fabergas/etc' ,surely not given first team shirt,
In my opinion he should stay with us (not sent for a loan) and get his time ....
dough he could enter the first team during the season as he superbly talented....
Im whid you on that, we should not overrate him but how good is he? the last game i compared him to the other players at the same position, and i didnt se much of a difference. Albin lost the ball like one time and Poulsen lost like 3 times but he did one relly good pass and then we forget about the misses. I like players who play easy and thats what Albin do. And Albin have a shirt in the first team and ive heard roomers that hes gonna be whid the champions leauge squad to. It seems that Ranieri really believe in him and so do i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)