Albin Ekdal (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm with Vlatko on this one. Let him play with the primavera, make a few appearances in Coppa, show his worth every now and then and gain top notch football experience with the first squad, not somewhere else where he might be gone with the wind in a matter of time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Exactly, he stands a better chance in improving here than in Siena where he'll fade away. We have the better institutions, coaches and players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A big NO to loan. He isnt of the age he MUST play senior football elsewhere at all times or would be wasted if he takes a back burner seat in the first team.

Actually the experience would be very good for him. And there will be ample team to get to play in Coppa and few subs and such in the league when its possible. He is just turned 19, he is in no hurry to run off to the land of the bottom feeder clubs.

Jul 11, 2008
He wont be loaned out for sure, not this year atleast.. I think Ranieri like him very much and will tell everyone to keep him... Okay maybe 19 isnt so much but in todays fotball it is, look at fabregas,ronaldo,rooney,tevez,adu etc..... Albin isnt cloose to be such a big talent as they where at 19 but we shuold not think to much that he is young. In the field he act like he is 30 almoust. And next year i think Albin will get a couple of kilos more and 1 years training whid the best players in the world and then Albin will be redy to fight for a starting position, so give Albin this year to improve himself and then next year we can talk about loaning him out if he dont improve so much.

FORZA EKDAL!

May 22, 2007
He wont be loaned out for sure, not this year atleast.. I think Ranieri like him very much and will tell everyone to keep him... Okay maybe 19 isnt so much but in todays fotball it is, look at fabregas,ronaldo,rooney,tevez,adu etc..... Albin isnt cloose to be such a big talent as they where at 19 but we shuold not think to much that he is young. In the field he act like he is 30 almoust. And next year i think Albin will get a couple of kilos more and 1 years training whid the best players in the world and then Albin will be redy to fight for a starting position, so give Albin this year to improve himself and then next year we can talk about loaning him out if he dont improve so much.

FORZA EKDAL!
You make me love Ekdal.

Mar 14, 2004

FORZA EKDAL!

And then he will marry Paris Hilton and have few chickenhead kids you'll adore ....

Jul 11, 2008

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)