Albin Ekdal (61 Viewers)

Mar 4, 2007
Ranieri: Ekdal: «He has a lot of personality despite his 19 years of age. Are we going to send him somewhere on loan? I don't know. I will tell the Club what I think we should do at the end of the pre-season training, and then they will decide».

Juventus.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not tenacious headless chicken type at all, the reverse (though didnt shy away from challenges). He is just a plain old calm and poised CM with good technique (comfortable on the ball) and fluid simple passing game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's a good start,any skill of any kind or jus headless chicken running?
He's got flair and he's a hard worker. Headless chicken probably like most beginners, don't forget that he made a huge jump in career, Supperettan is much lower in quality than Allsvenskan and I think the Swedish league ranks 26th or something.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah actually, no one thinks of it, but thats insanely big step (I know people who play in superettan, they dont stand out much above the rest of when playing for fun, except their fitness), and should require intense period of adapting. He wasnt even a super performing player for his low level club (or the U-19 NT), even if showed his talents and was one of the better ones.

Needs alot of developing, and its quite more then promising enough he has shown he fits in well enough so far.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think he will be used in Coppa matches this season, he won't make it more than that. But that's much better than loaning them out.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yeah actually, no one thinks of it, but thats insanely big step (I know people who play in superettan, they dont stand out much above the rest of when playing for fun, except their fitness), and should require intense period of adapting. He wasnt even a super performing player for his low level club (or the U-19 NT), even if showed his talents and was one of the better ones.

Needs alot of developing, and its quite more then promising enough he has shown he fits in well enough so far.
:agree:

I still can't get my head around the fact that he even got to play with our A-team. The guy must have some phenomenal talent/potential.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Absolutely right Dom... It will be interesting to see how the co-ownerships of Criscito, Palladino and Lanzafame play out as well...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's better loaning him out for 2 years and then selling him for half of someone't contract?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)