Alberto Gilardino - Genoa - ST (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The respected former Napoli director of sport Pierpaolo Marino claims Juventus already have a deal in place to sign Fiorentina striker Alberto Gilardino in June.

Gilardino has been strongly linked with a move to Turin in recent weeks, although a swap deal involving Amauri in January appears unlikely.

It's no secret Juventus want to sign a bomber capable of scoring 15 to 20 goals a season.

Speaking to Lady Radio, Marino said: “Gilardino will go to Juve, but not in January.

“There is a deal between Gilardino's agent and Juventus. But they will not do anything in January.

“I don't believe that Amauri will figure in the deal.

“Gilardino's sale won't be a problem for Fiorentina because they have the intention of bringing in Antonio Floro Flores from Udinese, a deal which is certainly more simple to resolve.”

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #375
    like I said yesterday, he also said Ribéry signed with us in the summer. Anybody saw him?

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Fuckt up if we end up with Gilardino or Pazzini.. of all the players we where after( if we believe the media) Benzema,Forlan,Dzeko I would even take Suarez or Fabiano or Nilmar before Gilardino/Pazzini

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    That would be one of the worst things ever if Gilardino comes here. And with Dzeko gone it seems more likely that Gila is coming :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)