Alberto Cerri (19 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I noticed he scored a hat-trick against Benevento in the Coppa for Perugia the other week. Seems to have a really good "little and large" partnership going with Han, the 18 year old North Korean (lol) striker Perugia have on loan from Cagliari. 3 games, 4 goals, 3 assists for Cerri so far.

Need to keep an eye on that kid Han too, this week he also smashed a tripletta past Entella in Serie B :tup: Looks to have really nice reaction times around the goal and is pretty direct, reminds me a little bit of Michael Owen.

Cerri 3:

Han 3:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
8 goals and 9 assists in Serie B so far this season, he has turned into a very good target man/CF for that level. I'm pretty sure he'll get a chance in Serie A next season. Whether we sell him or not remains to be seen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What's up with this guy?

Forgotten he existed but I just saw an article claiming he had great Serie B season and we might get around 15mil if we sell him :tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #136
    What's up with this guy?

Forgotten he existed but I just saw an article claiming he had great Serie B season and we might get around 15mil if we sell him :tup:
    that's what's up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)