Alberto Cerri (1 Viewer)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
OFFICIAL

We recalled him from his loan spell by SPAL today.
Cerri will be loaned out to Pescara for the rest of the season.

He played around 15 matches for SPAL and can gain some Serie A experience now. I think he will never reach Juve, but it will be nice to see him doing well so we can sell him for some millions in the future.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
RAMI¹⁰;5436203 said:
He wasn't able to break into SPAL starting XI :D
Pescara has no real striker. They have Caprari up top but he is more a shadow striker who needs freedom and has creativity. I think Caprari - Cerri can work well. Pescara have also Manaj from Inter but he dissapoint aswell. I haven't high hopes tho, i will let surprise me :p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Pescara has no real striker. They have Caprari up top but he is more a shadow striker who needs freedom and has creativity. I think Caprari - Cerri can work well. Pescara have also Manaj from Inter but he dissapoint aswell. I haven't high hopes tho, i will let surprise me :p
We'll be lucky if we can sell him at some point for a few millions :D

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Cerri's problem is that he doesn't score enough goals, he too often gets used as a big target man.
Cerri's problem is that he exceeded on a youth-level because of his physical strength advantage, not because of superior skills. That physical advantage ceases to exist mostly on a professional level, so he struggles.

He would be a great player for a team on the bottom in EPL (or Championship), just slamming his body against everything that moves, with no regards to using his feet (other than to slam everything that moves with his feet).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cerri's problem is that he exceeded on a youth-level because of his physical strength advantage, not because of superior skills. That physical advantage ceases to exist mostly on a professional level, so he struggles.

He would be a great player for a team on the bottom in EPL (or Championship), just slamming his body against everything that moves, with no regards to using his feet (other than to slam everything that moves with his feet).
Yeah that's probably partly true, but he's not just a big donkey. I can imagine him being someone who suddenly looks good aged about 25-27 with experience up against tougher defenders, but he'll be gone from Juve by then.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
scored yet another goal, but missed a sitter earlier on. he's probably the slowest striker i've seen in a while, considering both his thinking and movement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)