Alberta Tampona Aquilani (4 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i hope that you guys are right that he will stay
and i hope we are wrong!
I would prefer Inler, as long as we dont end up overpaying Aquilani the merc, to keep him and selling off Melo and Sissoko (which inevitable, but at least we havent spent that much and he is more limited than Melo)

Nedvěd

Is it true that Juve might sign Aquilani on another loan deal? I wouldn't be against that, he'd be a good rotating with Pirlo.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Apparently Conte doesn't want Aquilani. :weee:
However he also didn't want Pirlo but he was given no choice so I suppose if Marotta wants Aqua-douche he will get him regardless.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What?? For Aquilani?? Impossible since they have turned down 12mil already, just a couple of weeks ago.

If we are to make about 15mil from Melo's sale, them it wouldnt make sense to prefer Aquilani's purchase for 14-18mil.
as Melo is less injury prone and seems more determined to fight for our cause.

Generally, if we sell Melo for 15mil, we lose 10 mil, so if if we plan to sell Melo (-25+15= -10) and Sissoko (-11+5=-6) , to get Aquilani (-18) and Inler (-15) it will cost us about 50mil total and i dont think that the Inler+Aquilani duo is worthy of 50mil more than the Melo+Sissoko one.

Esp as long as we have Pirlo, Marchisio and Pazienza to rotate with. We have other priorities, so we should better spend our cash elsewhere and stop overpaing and then selling off, we lose millions we cant afford in the process!

IlPrincipino

Aug 28, 2010
What?? For Aquilani?? Impossible since they have turned down 12mil already, just a couple of weeks ago.

If we are to make about 15mil from Melo's sale, them it wouldnt make sense to prefer Aquilani's purchase for 14-18mil.
as Melo is less injury prone and seems more determined to fight for our cause.

Generally, if we sell Melo for 15mil, we lose 10 mil, so if if we plan to sell Melo (-25+15= -10) and Sissoko (-11+5=-6) , to get Aquilani (-18) and Inler (-15) it will cost us about 50mil total and i dont think that the Inler+Aquilani duo is worthy of 50mil more than the Melo+Sissoko one.

Esp as long as we have Pirlo, Marchisio and Pazienza to rotate with. We have other priorities, so we should better spend our cash elsewhere and stop overpaing and then selling off, we lose millions we cant afford in the process!
It doesnt matter if we were ripped off when we bought all that players. What does matter is what we generate from the players now.

Jun 7, 2003
You say you believe in continuity, yet Aquilani has been one of the most inconsistent players this season.
i know that he played badly lately, but so was the whole team. look at krasic. fans search always for scape goats and new players are often the victims. like diego and melo last year. patience is the keyword for succes. i hate three things in life 1) wasted potential 2) stories what i have done yesterday when i was drunk and 3) fucking videos of it!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
First it was Aquilani The Glass and whether he will even play for more than 5 matches. Then it was "ok, he is playing good so far and has not suffered an injury so far, but will he manage to keep it going." Now it turns out that he is a bad player for not keeping his form throughout the entire season in a team that sucked balls and broke pretty much every negative record made so far in the entire Juventus history.......hah, Juventuz.com trademark

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
First it was Aquilani The Glass and whether he will even play for more than 5 matches. Then it was "ok, he is playing good so far and has not suffered an injury so far, but will he manage to keep it going." Now it turns out that he is a bad player for not keeping his form throughout the entire season in a team that sucked balls and broke pretty much every negative record made so far in the entire Juventus history.......hah, Juventuz.com trademark
he'll be allright as pirlo understudy, but not for 16mil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)