Alberta Tampona Aquilani (5 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
With the reports claiming that Inler coming,is it really wise to keep Aquaman,I say let him go back to Liverpool,he did not impress me at all this season,the only game I remember him playing really well was vs Genoa and when he scored that volley. so give him back to Lpool,use the money on a proper right back,which should be achievable with the proposed +- 12 Million for Aquaman..

Nedvěd

With the reports claiming that Inler coming,is it really wise to keep Aquaman,I say let him go back to Liverpool,he did not impress me at all this season,the only game I remember him playing really well was vs Genoa and when he scored that volley. so give him back to Lpool,use the money on a proper right back,which should be achievable with the proposed +- 12 Million for Aquaman..
He was decent against Roma at home.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, any player we sign now will be calculated in the net expenditure of 2011-2012. It doesnt matter if the agreement was made last year.
You can calculate it any way you'd like, we're still agreeing to pay for the players. Most transfers are done by installments anyway over a few years. At the end of the day, the cash comes from the same place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)