Alberta Tampona Aquilani (5 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

IlPrincipino

Aug 28, 2010
12m is too much. quality player?:lol: have you actually watched any of our games this season?:lol:
Yes, and I also watched him play in Roma and Liverpool (Liverpool is my english team). He is a fantastic player, it isnt his fault if we have a poor coach that instead of giving him more offensive responsabilities, puts him in defensive roles.
The source is the twitter of a reporter of the Gazzeta (not the best source I know, but he has a good record in anticipating transfers).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, we are actually wasting 12M on this pathetic excuse of a footballer, and potentially another 7.5M on that "fake footballer" Pepe, while also acquiring Pirlo and potentially Pazienza.

Great start to the new season by our oh so competent management. FML! :sergio:

IlPrincipino

Aug 28, 2010
So, we are actually wasting 12M on this pathetic excuse of a footballer, and potentially another 7.5M on that "fake footballer" Pepe, while also acquiring Pirlo and potentially Pazienza.

Great start to the new season by our oh so competent management. FML! :sergio:
Oh come on, people over here just have this irrational feeling that Marotta has been doing everything wrong and knows nothing about football. Some have even being supporting the guy that bought for millions and gave them earn loads of money to the likes of Amauri, Andrade, Poulsen, Iaquinta, etc ...
And this season Marotta, that has been working without budget, managed to bring class players like Aquilani, Quagliarella, Matri, Krasic. Yes, he also had some bad buys like every sport director, but he had to work with no budget.
Nice assist yesterday from Alberto by the way.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Oh come on, people over here just have this irrational feeling that Marotta has been doing everything wrong and knows nothing about football. Some have even being supporting the guy that bought for millions and gave them earn loads of money to the likes of Amauri, Andrade, Poulsen, Iaquinta, etc ...
And this season Marotta, that has been working without budget, managed to bring class players like Aquilani, Quagliarella, Matri, Krasic. Yes, he also had some bad buys like every sport director, but he had to work with no budget.
Nice assist yesterday from Alberto by the way.
I wouldn't call that an assist...I could pass to an open player with no pressure on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)