Alberta Tampona Aquilani (141 Viewers)

How many matches will we get out of Aquilani this season?

• Less than 5

• 5 - 8

• 9 - 12

• 13 - 16

• 17 - 20

• More than 20

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For us in the first part of the season like the whole team did, seems you forgot that, or just like to forget that.
It's not arguable that Aquilani, Melo and Krasic were excellent, even brilliant, in one part of the season. What's strange is how all three of them suddenly stop performing. They lost confidence as Jack said.
Melo was a beast when things worked well, then he suddenly lost it and he doesn't have that confident look in his eyes, nor is he performing with confidence. Aquilani simply stopped giving a damn while Krasic is getting more and more frustrated (and more and more frustrating to us) when he sees that nothing works for him.

Your best three players to stop performing and to drop in form at the very same moment opens up lots of questions.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...alberto-aquilani-on-a-permanent-deal-but-only

Im replying to this article, Yes Aquilani is not having a good spell at the moment but the whole Juventus squad isnt playing well but back to the article but how can the Juventus Board say Aquilani is not worth 12 million euros? really 12 million for him is a steal I dont understand who else can they get to match Aquilani at a lower price? Our board just keeps getting more and more unbearable.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Thats not the point. The point is if Marotta and company are not willing to spend 12 million for Aquilani knowing damn well what hes capable of then who we is he willing to get? Its not like Marotta is popping off some crazy signings...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why should we bargain when the price as already been agreed upon? 12 million euros payable over 3 years isn't doable for Juventus? Come on. We both know that's B/S. Either Juve want him or they don't.

I don't know, maybe we'll feel bad and give him to you for a cut rate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pool can do whatever they want. I'm just saying that he's not worth 15M and if we can't get the price down, perhaps we shouldn't sign him. If Pool wants to keep an unhappy player then so be it.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Liverpool can have him back under one condition, his girl friend stays in Turin. The potential of an R rated tape of Matri's and Aquilani's gfs together is intriguing, mouth watering, and wrist exercising. That would be the only exciting thing to come out of this season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)