Albania - Iceland (i know u guys dont care) (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
Albania to welcome Iceland
Monday, 26 January 2004

Iceland will visit Albania for an international friendly on 31 March in Tirana.

Warm-up game
The warm-up match, which will help both countries' preparations for the FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign, pits two sides who performed well in the UEFA EURO 2004™ qualifying tournament. Both came close to claiming top-two finishes in their groups.

GK

F.Strakosha
E.Lika
E.Billa

Def

E.Beqiri
G.Çipi
A.Aliaj
N.Dede
E.Ndreka

MF

L.Cana
B.Hasi
E.Skela
E.Murati
K.Duro
A.Haxhi
A.Beqiri
A.Lala
D.Muka

Forw

I.Tare ----------> the guy that scored against Roma in the 2-1 victory of Bolognia

F.Myrtaj
E.Bushi
A.Kapllani

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Oh, I feel you, If I would just care a bit more I'd even start another thread on as exciting match as this:D

Malta - Finland that is. But until the Walrus is gone I kinda ignore doings of our NT.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Albania to welcome Iceland
Monday, 26 January 2004

Iceland will visit Albania for an international friendly on 31 March in Tirana.

Warm-up game
The warm-up match, which will help both countries' preparations for the FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign, pits two sides who performed well in the UEFA EURO 2004™ qualifying tournament. Both came close to claiming top-two finishes in their groups.

GK

F.Strakosha
E.Lika
E.Billa

Def

E.Beqiri
G.Çipi
A.Aliaj
N.Dede
E.Ndreka

MF

L.Cana
B.Hasi
E.Skela
E.Murati
K.Duro
A.Haxhi
A.Beqiri
A.Lala
D.Muka

Forw

I.Tare ----------> the guy that scored against Roma in the 2-1 victory of Bolognia

F.Myrtaj
E.Bushi
A.Kapllani
Is this the Iceland or Albania squad?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont care to tell you the truth.

But on the other hand, do you care about the Luxembourg-Bosnia and Herzegovina match?

Didnt think so ;)

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I dont care to tell you the truth.

But on the other hand, do you care about the Luxembourg-Bosnia and Herzegovina match?

Didnt think so ;)

well i bet u can name at least a player from both the albanian team and the icelandic team. :D

and i dont blame anybody in particular

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Now they are winning. that i left

Bushi boost for Albania
    Wednesday, 31 March 2004

Albania 2-1 Iceland
    Iceland were defeated by an Albania side urged on by vibrant home support in Tirana thanks to goals from defender Ardian Aliaj and forward Alban Bushi.

Prolific run
    The home side's goals came either side of an effort from Chelsea FC forward Eidur Gudjohnsen, whose recent run of goals at club level has continued on the international scene.

Aliaj makes amends
    Both teams missed out on UEFA EURO 2004™, but there was still plenty of passion on display – particularly when defender Aliaj broke the deadlock just before half-time. The last time he scored playing for Albania, it was at the wrong end – a last-minute own goal against Republic of Ireland in June 2003.

Gudjohnsen equaliser
    The home side held the lead until midway through the second half, when Gudjohnsen pounced to level the scores. At that stage, Iceland looked the more likely side to go on and win the game but their opponents had other ideas.

Bushi winner
    Sure enough it was left to Istanbulspor AS forward Bushi to provide the winning goal. The Albanian star struck eleven minutes from time and his team held on to record a confidence-boosting victory in front of 10,000 delighted fans.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    yeah!!!!!!

albania won over iceland...i was sooo happy about this win...we have a great record in our pitch in some of the last games... ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    don bes, we are gonna play estonia in the 28th of april in another friendly, in estonia, and then, other albania victims are greece (sorry lili :)),ucraine, turkey and other :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    don bes, we are gonna play estonia in the 28th of april in another friendly, in estonia...
    This being the team that lost to Northern Ireland on Wednesday? :) Moral-booster, eh?

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    don bes, we are gonna play estonia in the 28th of april in another friendly, in estonia, and then, other albania victims are greece (sorry lili :)),ucraine, turkey and other :D
    man u never appreciate something unless u lose it. would pay double or triple to go and see them.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

man u never appreciate something unless u lose it. would pay double or triple to go and see them.

me too :thumb:

have you seen the atmosphere before the match against sweden?

great pirotechnique by "TIFOZAT KUQ E ZI" (Red and Black Fans)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)