Al-Qaeda wants in @ the 2010 world cup!!!! (9 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I told my dad about it over dinner, he got so pissed. He doesn't talk too much when he's eating normally but he had a few things to get off his chest today :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've never heard my dad curse. The worst thing he's ever said is "bevokoof" which is basically "idiot". Oh and he also says "jahil" a lot, meaning "illiterate" :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The North African terror group al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has threatened to attack this summer's World Cup games in South Africa.

"How amazing could the match United States vs. Britain be when broadcasted live on air at a stadium packed with spectators when the sound of an explosion rumbles through the stands, the whole stadium is turned upside down and the number of dead bodies are in their dozens and hundreds, Allah willing," reads a statement the group published in a recent issue of the Jihadi online magazine Mushtaqun Lel Jannah (Longing to Paradise).
:wth:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20001940-503543.html
-----------

Those crazy fuckers should be hunted down. They are a threat to civilisation,
What really caught my attention was not the name of this thread rather the plethora amount of exclamation marks that proceeds the title. I knew it had to be a winner...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What really caught my attention was not the name of this thread rather the plethora amount of exclamation marks that proceeds the title. I know it had to be a winner...
I hear ya. I just can't get it up anymore without at least three of them in a sentence.

OP
Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #95
    Do the British add emphasis at the end of questions the way you do too?

:D
    I watch alot of Chef Ramsy. The British cooking Guru.
    He says the bloody word alot. So I figured to be British I got to be throwing the word bloody around like Chinese in China

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)